Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

kidbob

Dead and buried. Lampard on thin ice. Gotta get top 4 now Frankie lad.
They'll get it by default because of how patchy our form has been. The only way they don't is if we continue our good form against the 'top' sides and get results at City and Spurs. Plus Chelsea play you guys when the League will be well won so you may have taken the foot off the gas a bit.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Busquets put in a Sergio Ramos performance tonight. Injured napoli's best player, created their goal, then nearly cost his team the game with a massive blunder

Renegade

This is what’s missing from our FB’s. Natural wingers playing there as a genuine attacking option. Arsenal have it figured it out with Saka. At least one of the FB’s in a top team needs to be direct.
Wonder if Dan James could what those lads do.

Johan Jovo

Davies kid, not only has turbochargers in his feet (showed a clean set of heels twice in 5 minutes), but I was also impressed how calm he was with his final pass to Lewandowski.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They'll get it by default because of how patchy our form has been. The only way they don't is if we continue our good form against the 'top' sides and get results at City and Spurs. Plus Chelsea play you guys when the League will be well won so you may have taken the foot off the gas a bit.
Aren't we at home to City?

Stadjer

They are 27 and 24 now. Wenger knew of Gnabry's talent and wanted to keep him but he wanted to go. It just didn't click for him in England for some reason, maybe he just needed a good loan or two.
That was what i was refering too. If you are scared to sell or 'dump' a young player because he isnt good enough but might become good one day, you will end up with a 27 or 24 year old in the team who are clearly not good enough.

If Chong leaves and becomes a star it will suck for United but so far he hasnt shown anything that shows he will become a star.

kidbob

He was being compared to Gnarby. What age was Gnarby when he left Arsenal? What age is Chong now?
21 when he left Arsenal and Chong is 20 now. I don't believe in Chong coming good personally but he still has time especially if he leaves or get's good loans at a lower level.

Gasolin

Chelsea fans really thought they had a chance with their shaky defense... I don't think they can come back from that, even though it's football. Even 2:0 down at home like United like year was almost mission impossible, what would that be?!?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
That or they'll finish 5th and get CL anyway providing City's ban stands.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He has every right yeah, but if he misses the ball and goes in studs first on Ospina’s chest it’s definitely a yellow.
Nah, Ospina was well off his line and opted to put his body on the line there, Messi had every right to challenge for that and Ospina has got to be prepared to take a blow if he’s doing to dive low across the box like that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Champions League is doing a good job of highlighting how weak the Premier League is this year.