Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What’s he giving Messi a yellow for that? He’s every right to try to get a toe on the end of that cross and if he actually thought it was dangerous it should have been a red which would have been even more stupid.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'll be gutted if Southgate prioritises Mount and Barkley over Grealish and Maddison

kidbob

Arthur is brilliant, not sure why he didn't start, also Fabian Ruiz looks a very good player.

Stadjer

I'll be gutted if Southgate prioritises Mount and Barkley over Grealish and Maddison
Surely Maddison can be sure to be selected? His team is performing better and he is a big part of that. He also has a specific quality with his free kicks.

mu4c_20le

Not writing off Lingard and Pereira because they came from the youth team is also a scary idea.... oh wait
They are 27 and 24 now. Wenger knew of Gnabry's talent and wanted to keep him but he wanted to go. It just didn't click for him in England for some reason, maybe he just needed a good loan or two.

kidbob

Not writing off Lingard and Pereira because they came from the youth team is also a scary idea.... oh wait
To be fair Chong is much younger than both and has had nowhere near the same first team experience so it's a pretty bad comparison.

kidbob

I don’t know about fair, you’re not supposed to go in with your foot like that.
It's a bit of a weird one in that it's a genuine attempt to score but missing it causes quite dangerous play. I'd say a yellow is more than enough.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
He’s so fecking fast. I love the kid.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What’s he giving Messi a yellow for that? He’s every right to try to get a toe on the end of that cross and if he actually thought it was dangerous it should have been a red which would have been even more stupid.
He has every right yeah, but if he misses the ball and goes in studs first on Ospina’s chest it’s definitely a yellow.

Deery

Dreary
Davies is going to be world class, Lewandowski with his 11th goal in Champions League

marktan

Christensen has been wank all game long

Chelsea do look a lot better with William and Abraham though, no idea what Frank was thinking starting Barley up there. They're basically out now

Yagami

Good post resistant
Surely Maddison can be sure to be selected? His team is performing better and he is a big part of that. He also has a specific quality with his free kicks.
Madison's been great since joining the prem last year and is still behind Mount and Barkley in the pecking order going off our (Englands) games in the Euros so far.

I don't think he's started one game yet.