Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Can't be arsed to check, but how close are we to Bayern (or perhaps Gnabry) scoring more CL goals in London than Chelsea and Spurs combined? Can't be many now.

mu4c_20le

I thought the game was still fairly even in the first half, but the tie could be over now unless chelsea respond

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
What is the point in Mason Mount? Is it just that they have nobody else, or is there genuinely meant to be a talented player in there?

Godfather

Chelsea are so wank I can't even properly appreciate our win again them anymore watching this game :lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
What is the point in Mason Mount? Is it just that they have nobody else, or is there genuinely meant to be a talented player in there?
Never got him either.

Was baffled when some defended Southgate's decision to pick him over Grealish and Maddison.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Right now we're perhaps seeing Bayern's biggest quality. To not sit on a comfortable 1 or 2 goal away result, but trying to leverage that momentum into an even bigger win.

marktan

Chelsea are so wank I can't even properly appreciate our win again them anymore watching this game :lol:
That front 3 is wank. Barkley's got 0 footballing brain, Giroud is making touches with his eyes closed, Mount's the only one that looks semi decent but 0 support up there.

saivet

Not sure why Pedro or Willian are on the bench. Playing on the break with Giroud, Mount and Barkley doesn't make sense.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Mason Mount, Barkley are very poor choice for counter attacks, should have played someone with good pace.

Its so good to watch Lewandowski, plays with so much confidence.