Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Kostur

海尔的老板
It's incredible how Sterling, as a pro footballer, can have such a massive anterior pelvic tilt. Looks like an absolute nonce.

DocRockter

Why the hate for Ramos here? Been a fighter for his team for year, to think he was on our radar years ago...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, accidental contact aside, taking a red there was 100% the right thing to do

They're just the better team right now, have to accept that

Walters_19_MuFc

Who are the main goal scorers for RM these days, anyway?
Benzema, followed by Ramos. Guess it says it all really.

We all know they'll just break the bank on whoever they want come the summer, though.

Mbappe, Pogba. Maybe another striker as I think Mbappe is better as an wide forward.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
This Juve team is deplorable and Sarri is an average coach. ZERO shots on target?

Also how many times are they going to attempt to cross the ball until they realize they should try something new?

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Jesus might go one on one with Curtois with he chose to go down instead (I guess he thought he was already in the penalty area).

Brophs

The One and Only
Did Courtois get a touch on the first goal? It looked like it went straight through him.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
This is the easiest win of Lyon's season here. 0 danger from Juve all game, none at all

always_hoping

Real Madrid will have to do what Man United have done twice this season (win in the Etihad Stadium)

Even 1-0 ahead Real Madrid looked very from convincing. They really haven't improved much from their 4-1 home loss exit to Ajax last season.

SportingCP96

Supports
Honestly the only reason I think Juve still have a shot in winning this tie is because they have Ronaldo because besides that with this bum at coach they would not have a chance.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Get the feck in. Thought we'd City'd it up, controlled the game, gave away a stupid goal, looked like conceding a 2nd.

I slaughter the midfield of Gundogan and Rodri on here but the former had his best game for us. I think Madrid's midfield being as slow as ours really helped.
Only half-time though. Etihad will be tough.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Real's dominance must be over, the amount of fouls that were given against them tonight, almost unheard of previous years

SportingCP96

Supports
I think it is. I can't see who else can beat them if we don't get through.
This is said every season and then last season they lost to.....Spurs.

Pep has never won a CL without the greatest team of all time so I think it can happen considering it has for the past 8 season or so.