Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

USREDEVIL

Feck i thought it was all over and turned it off; was taking notes on "pool supporters" above but then realized you were celebrating Madrid's goal.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I remember a lot of the ‘embarrassment’ mob were out when we were linked with Llorente for a fecking loan deal. Thank feck we didn’t take him away from Atleti!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Can't see them canceling the CL, to be honest. Wouldn't they just play the games behind closed doors?
I cant see UEFA cancelling with all the TV money involved but can you imagine if they played the final behind closed doors?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Masterclass in preparing games at this level, identify the weakest link in the defence and go after it relentlessly. Helps when said weakest link gets the job of defending your best player

But then adrian!!! :lol:
Glad to see you. I know you're Italian, and you usually post in the CL threads, so I was worried when I noticed you weren't posting tonight!

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
They’re nailed on to score this and make it a ‘special European night under the lights at Anfield’

DRM

Liverpool feckers just keep on running. How the feck do they have so much energy?!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Last 20? More like the entire 90. They've offered absolutely nothing all match. Hoping for a smash and grab but the can't even keep the ball for longer than 5 passes.
They were better in the first half. Still extremely negative and not very effective, but the team had a shape and a purpose. At the end of the second half there was only one team on the pitch.