Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

kidbob

Born to score goals.

Also anyone watching this should realise that the likes of Mbappe aren't excellent every game so it's ok for our young players to have off days. None of ours are as talented as him but lo and behold even he has bad games. Stop basing your expectations off of freaks like Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo or Fabregas. Hell look at how long it took a special talent like Odegaard to find his feet at a higher level.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Have they regressed? I seem to remember them being good on the ball for the little they usually had of it, kind of like Chelsea under Jose, but now they're awful outside of defending.
Its like watching United. Slow. Attempting long ball after long ball. Forwards completely adrift of the midfield with a bank of Liverpool players in between. Just crap.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Liverpool been completely nulified here.

I'm amazed at the amount of people who were writing off Atleti. Yes they've been below par in La Liga (although still only a few points off third) but surely last 7 seasons shows how difficult they are to take out over two legs.

Who was actually last English club to beat them in knock outs of european competition?

wr8_utd

:'(
Haaland is great for a team that can feed him a lot of chances. Barca should have gone in for him this winter.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Born to score goals.

Also anyone watching this should realise that the likes of Mbappe aren't excellent every game so it's ok for our young players to have off days. None of ours are as talented as him but lo and behold even he has bad games. Stop basing your expectations off of freaks like Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo or Fabregas. Hell look at how long it took a special talent like Odegaard to find his feet at a higher level.
But Mbappe was amazing already at 17 years old though.

kidbob

Dortmund need a second, I'd worry about their defense in Paris if PSG decide to turn it on.

Edit: there's what quality can do.