Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Fts 74

CL more than likely will be cancelled with juve player testing positive.

At least they got beat fair and square tonight loved it.

Just need PL called off now and the season declared null and void imagine!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Owen’s struggle is only equalled by Rio’s struggle next to him.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Michael Owen saying how difficult firmino’s open net from 4 yards was. Then giving llorente no praise at all. What a fecking prick

prateik

They lost at Anfield.. expect it to be updated to "unbeaten in 90 mins"

Something to cling on to.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Is crouch even watching spanish football? Morata's been struggling at Atletico too

redshaw

Owen just said the Madrid players will be sat in their dressing room thinking about how amazing Liverpool are :lol: :lol: :lol:
Atletico players will be saying how have these long ball merchants won all these games in the PL and their Ped game came up a cropper tonight.

nikineil

How is this clown on TV - he is so dull and has such tunnel vision - one of the most overrated footballers ever and a complete mercenary....
I'll never forget it. When United did the famous night in Paris. Rio and Lineker were jumping around. Hargreaves was stood clapping. Owen was sat down... Like a potato sack. Emotionless with a smug grin on his boring face.

Heinzesight

The man is in shock. Has to just keep saying aloud how good Liverpool are. I particularly enjoyed how he said something along the lines of ‘The Atleti players will be in the dressing room now, thinking, how good are Liverpool? We’ve never seen anything like that.’

Sad thing is, he probably believes that, too.
Absolutely. That bit was just utter delusion. To think that little prick played for us (derby winner was ok by me).

Withnail

A Juve player has just tested positive for the Coronavirus according to the lads on Virgin in Ireland.

That likely means the whole team will be quarantined.

I'm not sure any of these competitions are going to be completed this year.

GledTheRed

Michael Owen saying how difficult firmino’s open net from 4 yards was. Then giving llorente no praise at all. What a fecking prick
Yeah he said there's nobody else you would want it to fall to, then someone piped up he aint scored at Anfield all season.

"Yeah but he's scored plenty away hasn't he?"

No Michael he hasn't he's scored 9 ALL SEASON, daft cnut!

Eire Red United

The man is in shock. Has to just keep saying aloud how good Liverpool are. I particularly enjoyed how he said something along the lines of ‘The Atleti players will be in the dressing room now, thinking, how good are Liverpool? We’ve never seen anything like that.’

Sad thing is, he probably believes that, too.
Yeah if I played for Atletico that’s exactly what I’d be thinking right now..... as if. And the bit about them being the best team in Europe? Ffs they’re being found out for what they are.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ah feck. Went for a bath as it went into extra time and missed this :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
There’s a lovely irony in Liverpool finally playing really well and losing after the reverse being true for most of their season. Unsurprisingly, xG freaks can’t go on forever and thankfully do eventually balance out.