Champions League - Round of 16 - 1st Legs 13/14/20/21 Feb

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I've a lot less interest in the CL since it's a virtual guarantee that City win it again.
There 100% the favourites but even they aren’t at there best this season. Everyone els is miles below though.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I think you might be confusing the exact game as the CL final vs City took place in Dragão.
Nah I knew the final was in Porto. I just forgot the quarterfinals were still under Covid restrictions. They were lifted for the semifinals where teams were allowed to play home and away.

Pintu

We'll need top 4 for CL because of these bottlejobs.
German clubs are bigger bottlers… We should be fine, as long as English clubs in EL & ECL do their job, just make sure we get the 5th spot.

erikcred

A few of them on here said they were in the next round already pre-match.

They'll still make it past Porto, but yeah, a couple on here were incredulous that people wouldn't bet their house on Arsenal comfortably getting to the next round.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
They'll still make it past Porto, but yeah, a couple on here were incredulous that people wouldn't bet their house on Arsenal comfortably getting to the next round.
Yeah, I expect them to turn it around in the home leg but it was ridiculous arrogance by some of the arsenal fans going into this game when they've got a terrible European record.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
No it doesn't, it shows that there are too many teams in the league that aren't necessarily of good quality (eg: Dortmund and Leipzig from BL) and should be limited to actual champions.
League champions are not having great seasons (Napoli, Barcelona, Bayern).

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
I've a lot less interest in the CL since it's a virtual guarantee that City win it again.
I would possibly fancy Inter in a final rematch. They are better than last season.

Deco10Legend

Supports
Fc Porto
Porto has been playing like shit most of the season, arsenal have themselves to blame.

Doubt we will go through but that was nice, take that arterta!