Champions League - Round of 16 - 1st Legs 13/14/20/21 Feb

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You can take Kane out of Spurs, but actually you can't, he brings Spurs with him to his new club

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
If we can take just a 1-0 loss and reset in Munich

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Tuchel not doing well at Bayern thus far. I am quite surprised as I rate him

JogaBonitoRooney

Good on Lazio. Good to see an upset. Hope they go through. Sick of all the favourites winning.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Tuchel still riding those 6 months at Chelsea.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I don't know how Bayern are favorites for this competition. Tuchel appointment has been so mediocre for them.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Italian football has really done well in Europe last couple of years, can even include winning the Euro's in that

kaku06

Vulgarian
Don’t rate Musiala like most do here. The guy is so selfish just doesn’t pass the ball and loses it time and time again with a bit of good play here and there. Rinse and repeat.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Where is that poster who keeps repeating that Bayern are actually doing well and only seem crap because of Leverkusen's great season?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Never understood why Owen Hargreaves uses sunflower oil in his hair

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I don’t rate Tuchel as a manager at all. Although he won the CL with Chelsea

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
NEVERRRRRR
I'll go support Dortmund should the club be so insane to bring that guy in.
Other clubs have been insane to do so. He’s eyeing your club up. One of the only big leagues he’s not managed in yet.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Tuchel needs to be gone, but the answer is not, has not been, and never will be Mourinho.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Don’t rate Musiala like most do here. The guy is so selfish just doesn’t pass the ball and loses it time and time again with a bit of good play here and there. Rinse and repeat.
I don't know how many times you watched him but Musiala is everything but selfish. His whole game is based on eliminating his opponent on his first few touches, releasing the ball and sprinting into space.
Is he wasteful : yes.
Does he tend to disappear from games : yes.
But he isn't selfish.

kaku06

Vulgarian
I don't know how many times you watched him but Musiala is everything but selfish. His whole game is based on eliminating his opponent on his first few touches, releasing the ball and sprinting into space.
But he isn't selfish.
Granted I haven’t watched every Bayern match but I have watched them plenty of times and funnily enough whenever I watch him I find him selfish. Yes he dribbles past 2-3 players to break away but then in the next phase he just won’t pass many a times like in today’s match in the second half. That’s just one thing though, I just don’t rate him that highly overall.

antk

How did Sociedad play? Do they have a good chance in the next game?
High intensity first half, mostly dominant without being highly dangerous. Got scored on through a random set piece second half and had a lot more issues having shots on goal.

Good showing overall, final result is a bit harsh.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
But he isn't selfish.
From what I’ve seen of him; his first instinct is to always start dribbling. Reminds me a bit of Isco in that regard. Problem is he also dribbles himself into trouble over and over, despite there being better options. I think he needs a manager who can help him develop those aspects of his game.

How did Sociedad play? Do they have a good chance in the next game?
Toothless up front, then again iirc they have problems scoring for some time now. Poor defending lead to the goals. They just missing quality at this level, didn’t help that the likes of Kubo seemed overwhelmed or something. Bad game from him and everyone up front really.

PSG has been mediocre for the entire tournament and probably should’ve been eliminated in the group stages. Other than Mbappe it is a very average team.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Never say never :lol:
Paddy Crerrand interviewed him on MUTV whilst still Real manager and said well you've got mutv how about one day managing United? Jose said ah never, Crerrand replied, never say never Jose

always_hoping

Is it just me or has the Champions league lost a lot of the charm it once had? with the expanded format next year won't improve things and seeing soulless oil rich clubs in the latter stages isn't something to inspire generations.