• Atalanta v Real Madrid
  • B. Monchengladbach v Man City
Score predictions?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
RBL 1-1 Liverpool
Barcelona 1-3 PSG

Dave_MUFC

When we're not in it, I'm not too bothered about watching the 1st legs. Much more interesting and intense watching 2nd legs.

Pagh Wraith

Really looking forward to Atletico v Chelsea. Hope Atleti can go all the way this year. Though Man City are rightly favourites to win it.

Raredaredevil

Really looking forward to Atletico v Chelsea. Hope Atleti can go all the way this year. Though Man City are rightly favourites to win it.
I swear this is what everyone says every year but they always flatter to deceive. They will probably go out in the quarter or semi-final.
Atletico Madrid is a machine this season, I still expect them to get past Chelsea even with Tuchel being appointed. They will probably sneak a 1-0 win tonight and get a goalless draw at Stamford Bridge.

I'm going with Barcelona to beat PSG tonight in a score win and a score draw between Leipzig and Liverpool. If Leipzig was at home, I'd have been confident of them beating Liverpool, not too sure now that they are on a neutral ground.

• RB Leipzig v Liverpool
  • Barcelona v PSG
  • Sevilla v Dortmund
  • Porto v Juventus
  • Atletico Madrid v Chelsea
  • Lazio v Bayern
  • Atalanta v Real Madrid
  • B. Monchengladbach v Man City
Teams in bold are the ones I expect to get through to the next round.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
I swear this is what everyone says every year but they always flatter to deceive. They will probably go out in the quarter or semi-final.
In recent years I was never convinced by City and believed that people were overrating them, simply because of the fact that the defence looked insanely shacky, and they could concede goals at any time against every opponent.
and
But for this year I can imagine they will make a great CL run, other teams dont really look strong. also , many teams look weaker. Bayern without Thiago is definitely weaker, and lost a lot of balance in their midfield, he was so important in the CL knockouts.

To me City are the huge favorites at the moment based on their current form.

kidbob

I've a feeling Liverpool are going to tear Leipzeig apart very comfortably, regardless of their form at the moment. Messi has been getting back to himself lately so if he shows up Barca should narrowly beat PSG, although that depends on their defence and midfield to actually play decent in Europe again.

djembatheking

Is there any chance the scousers lose tonight? I haven`t watched them recently as they always seem to win when I watch them , the Leicester game was the first game I had watched since they played us and I turned off when Salah scored . I would love to watch them get spanked tonight but don`t want to jinx it .

Lyricist

Definitely annoying how Leipzig lose their home advantage but Liverpool get to keep theirs. I don't understand, why they couldn't possibly do both games in a neutral venue.

It's neither Leipzig's nor Liverpool's fault, but you'd expect the UEFA to come up with something. What is it that they actually do after they've negotiated a TV deal for their CL and EL seasons, if they don't even take part in organizing the games?

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Barcelona are favourites against PSG by a wide margin.. how?

Neymar being out shouldn't make that much of a difference..

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
I'll be astonished if we reach the semi-finals.

Tonight I'm expecting a Leipzig win but the Barca-PSG game is hard to call. If PSG win, they probably just accelerate the inevitable Koeman sacking. Will be a good test for Pochettino.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I kinda expect this round of CL(and EL) to reveal la liga for the fraud it is at the moment

Also yeah, it's CL so liverpool will beat leipzig.

Bayern Munich remain the best team in the world and the obvious favourites until proven otherwise for me. PSG if they get past barcelona(and i think they will) and get neymar back a close second, then city and liverpool. One of those 4 will win it

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I kinda expect this round of CL(and EL) to reveal la liga for the fraud it is at the moment

Also yeah, it's CL so liverpool will beat leipzig.

Bayern Munich remain the best team in the world and the obvious favourites until proven otherwise for me. PSG if they get past barcelona(and i think they will) and get neymar back a close second, then city and liverpool. One of those 4 will win it
City and Bayern are favorites for me. After that it is a gap to the likes of Liverpool/Juve/ et al

PoTMS

Wait, the two games being played today include the two teams we bottled our CL knockout place to? I'll take a hard pass.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
One down, 6 to go

Tonight the one spanish side with a decent chance of going through because of their opponent. They'll still lose

hubbuh

I was hoping no one saw that :nervous: :wenger:
Haha! Sorry, I didn't dig it out to shame you or anything. I left that page open when the games started and it was the first thing I saw after they finished. I'm plumping for a draw in the Sevilla - Dortmund game and a Juve win tonight. I can feels it in me bones.

Deery

Dreary
Hopefully you did not take out a mortgage for that :lol:
I’m like Rooney in that caravan ad now!
Haha! Sorry, I didn't dig it out to shame you or anything. I left that page open when the games started and it was the first thing I saw after they finished. I'm plumping for a draw in the Sevilla - Dortmund game and a Juve win tonight. I can feels it in me bones.
I am take your advice as mine has been terrible with the football this season, usually get a few big wins this year zilch.