Champions League - Round of 16 - 2nd Legs 5/6/12/13 March

autte

Supports
Poggibonsi
Osimhen and Kvaratskhelia have been very disappointing tonight.
They're pretty tired, I think. Kvara has been playing non-stop for weeks because Napoli has no alternative on the bench. Osimhen missed one match for fitness issues after the African Cup.

Zoo

You can tell Turpin is going to ruin this contest by sending someone off after letting so much go before.

kaku06

Diogo costa’s distribution is shit. Once again and as usual Caf knows nothing.

Lyng

Napoli with another defensive blunder. Barca have been so bad but a shite opponent and bent ref will get them far.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Did anybody clock that George Costanza looking fella when Porto were making subs? :lol:

kaku06

Odegaard’s gesturing the crowd like a rockstar at a concert. Cringeworthy moron.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
This would be classic Arsenal to go out to this Porto side. Surely not.

Lyng

Ok, didn't watch him there. What is his best attribute/skill? (Genuine question)
He is very explosive on the first few yards and great at picking a pass.
He is quite good as a AM or even a SS but awful on the wing.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
This would be classic Arsenal to go out to this Porto side. Surely not.
Porto playing for penalties but I doubt they’ll get that far. And even if they did, I think Arsenal would win those.

Anyone else want to see a Barca-Arsenal draw next round? Been awhile since we had those.

RedDevilQuebecois

Can someone remind me when was the last time that Arsenal got beyond the round of 16 in the Champions League? It seems like ages since they made it beyond that specific hurdle.

kaku06

This is not a game where you can draw a conclusion on his distribution...
Not just this game. The few times I have watched him he never stood out as a fantastic ball playing keeper Caf made him out to be.

Lyng

He’s none of that.
Yes he is. I have watched him far more than you.
He is not fast on longer distance but can be very good on tight spots.
Him going to Napoli was always a stupid idea though since he isn't as good as Kvara and doesn't suit their style at all. He was very good at Frankfurt and one of the main reasons for their success that season.

Rojofiam

Arsenal are lacking experience but this tie will have been useful in that regard, whatever the outcome is.

Would be interesting to see how they mentally deal with a big tie like Madrid/Bayern etc. if they go through. The talent is there, but other than Havertz and Jesus, I don't think any of their players have been part of a deep CL run before.

Lyng

If he can't hack it in Serie a then what is the right move....dutch league, MLS...korea?
The Bundesliga was his level. And the style of Napoli doesn't suit him at all. Weird how people don't get that different styles suit different players.

always_hoping

Has been a real struggle for Arsenal against a Porto side that Man City would likely have beaten by the 1st leg. Liverpool regularly had easy matches against Porto.

Ekeke

Napoli could have had 6 tonight with decent finishing but Barcelona could have got another 4 on top of the 3 they did score. Could have been a very high scoring game but for poor finishing. Neither side were good at making it hard for their opponents to attack overall although Barcelona had a good 45 minutes making Napoli work hard for chances. The 2nd half was completely open for both sides and the scoreline could have been anything