Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Bwuk

I'd of fancied us to beat either of these sides. V annoying we are in the europa. The standard of the CL is at an all time low.

Wayne's World

I'd of fancied us to beat either of these sides. V annoying we are in the europa. The standard of the CL is at an all time low.
This. Said it at the start of the season, United will never get a better chance again for the next 20 years to win a CL then this season. The standard has dropped rapidly

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Madrid are looking awful. You wouldnt believe they need a goal its all so slow.

Cast5

No they haven't. Chelsea have fecked up about 6 or 7 breaks with poor final balls - Werner especially guilty. Madrid have had about 2 or 3 touches in Chelsea's penalty area in total.
2 excellent saves from Mendy, Madrid have had the better chances in the first half. They had more shots on target too.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
All of this that has transpired in recent months reflects really poorly on Lampard tbh.
Chelsea looks completely transformed.

Irrational.

Hazard is the annoying primary school bully who gets a dose of reality when he realises he can’t nipple cripple anyone on his first day of secondary school.

Roman and Chelsea are laughing all the way to the bank. One of the most overrated PL players of all time.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Rüdiger is such a boss, what the hell was Lampard's deal

Falling out with Azpilicueta, too, of all people

always_hoping

The more I watch this match the more I want Chelsea to close out this tie. Imagine this ropey Real Madrid up against City in the final.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Mount's got a lot of qualities but end product is not one of them