Champions League Semi Finals (9th - 17th May)

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
It’s a fecking joke ffs :lol:

But I do appreciate you trying to be helpful in case it wasn’t!
Dont worry, we all got it.
Though if he wants to be pedantic, its just not called Inter Milan by the fans. The full name is Football Club Internazionale Milano

Red the Bear

Something less generic
As i said they're better than Milan. But they're the wrong type of opponent to beat City/Madrid. Milan are the right type
I get where you're coming from but a team that collapses this hard and is so lacking in overall technical quality isn't going to have the mental fortitude to pull such an upset but I suppose we'll see.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
How on earth did this Milan side beat a Napoli side with Kvaradona and Osimhen?
They didn't. Osimhen was injured. ;)

Dip in form for Napoli, poor finishing from them/great keeping by Maignan and a poor match-up (Napoli also struggled against Milan in the league for some reason).

JagUTD

An Inter Milan v Manchester City final will have an odd building up.

Inter will wheel put legendary player after legendary player to talk about Inter, what it meant to play for them, the history, the prestige...

City... Not so much.

TheGame

Same thing with Guehi. These players are all different shades of shite. Average overrated English players. There's about 20 Spanish or Italian Tomori/Guehi's around.
Just because Milan are having a bad game, it doesn’t mean Tomori is shite. He was a key player in them winning the league last season and on the whole has done well. He’s been decent this season as well. A bad game doesn’t change that. He deserves to be in the England squad.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

Inter will wheel put legendary player after legendary player to talk about Inter, what it meant to play for them, the history, the prestige...

City... Not so much.
How dare you!!!???
Legend Liam???
Legend Noel???
Shame on you

wr8_utd

:'(

City... Not so much.
Dzeko could speak for City.

mu4c_20le

City... Not so much.
Aguerroooo on repeat

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers

City... Not so much.
They could bring up some Alfie Haaland legacy shit again and again. Im sure he would be up for a few hundred interviews, the sad fecker

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Why are the Milan midfield all pushing into the box when the cross is about to come in?
Just means there's no midfield when Inter break on the counter.

wangyu

I like Tonali. Good passing, good technically. I wonder if he could be useful for utd.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Can't see either of them winning the CL. Big difference between yesterday and tonight.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
He can be as fit as possible, will not help him, he can not play in CL, he was not included in their CL squad in February (ACL injury). Funny, if AC wins CL, he won't get a medal.
Trying saying that 5 times when drunk. Can I have another vowel please>

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I like Tonali. Good passing, good technically. I wonder if he could be useful for utd.
Yeah, good forward movement with the ball.

Tomori is just awful though, my 1st time really watching him, is he usually this clumsy/slow to react/unassuring?

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Agreed. Inter are very clinical
Plus they do seem to have a mobile midfield. Choke midfield against City, and you win a game. City wingers are not rapid wingers and they tend to cut inside so even if you give them 5 seconds on the ball they can't outrun you the problem is City midfield if you give them 5 seconds on the ball you are dead. As Ten Hag did at OT man to man marking in the Midfield out of possession then quick transition.

Red Star One

City... Not so much.
I mean City was already in a final right and no one, bar some media outlets, cared too much, should be similar this time around