Championship 2023/24

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
The draw keeps Ipswich 3rd on GD, they really need to beat Coventry at the CBS Arena in midweek now
They kind of do as needing a win on the last day isn’t ideal. But Huddersfield at home should be a win, so a draw on Tuesday would be enough. Then again Huddersfield are fighting to stay in the division.

But if they beat Coventry, they’re golng up.

Munkehboi

They kind of do as needing a win on the last day isn’t ideal. But Huddersfield at home should be a win, so a draw on Tuesday would be enough. Then again Huddersfield are fighting to stay in the division.

Huddersfield are as good as relegated. They need to beat Ipswich 15-0

RedRocket9908

Huddersfield are down already but Ipswich would still be better going in to the that game 3 points clear so there is no pressure although Saints might well beat Leeds anyway.

Asger

Ipswich will 100% need 4 more points. Leeds is always gonna win Southampton. I expect Southampton to rest players for playoff.

top1whoisman

Scout
In the end Hull might be the team more disappointed with the result. They need Preston to beat West Brom away on the final day. Norwich more or less guaranteed to go into the playoffs.

Last edited:

top1whoisman

Scout
Ipswich will 100% need 4 more points. Leeds is always gonna win Southampton. I expect Southampton to rest players for playoff.
It’ll be interesting. Both teams in horrible form. You would’ve thought Leeds would beat QPR too. So’ton need to find some form so I doubt they’re going to rest that many players.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
It’ll be interesting. Both teams in horrible form. You would’ve thought Leeds would beat QPR too. So’ton need to find some form so I doubt they’re going to rest that many players.
I expect Ipswich to take the automatic promotion spot which means there is a possibility of them meeting in the playoffs.
Both teams are struggling & need this game to give themselves some momentum for the playoffs. I would be very surprised if Southampton decided to rest any players.