Championship 2023/24 | Final 26 May | So’ton vs Leeds

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Whichever side narrowly misses out (hopefully Lids) will lose in the playoffs. It is fated

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Coventry’s keeper keeping (heh) them in the game. Hirst should’ve buried that.

top1whoisman

Scout
If they go up they obviously need to improve the squad, but if they managed to extend the loans of Sarmiento and Hutchinson, it’d be a good start.

top1whoisman

Scout
Leif Davis should be a good FPL signing. Sure they might concede four every game but if he continues at this rate he’ll rack up 28 assists in the Premier League.

Seriously though, a lovely player. What a signing for £1m.

Melville Red

Ipswich and McKenna need just 1 point now against already relegated Huddersfield to get promotion and finish second.
I really fancy McKenna to be Uniteds manager one day.

Last edited:

top1whoisman

Scout
Must say they defended very well tonight. Even during the first half they didn’t concede that many chances. Second half nothing really. Big improvement from the last game.

Munkehboi

Technically Huddersfield aren't relegated yet. If Plymouth lose to Hull and Huddersfield beat Ipswich by around 15-0 they can stay up!

In all seriosuness, Ipswich are.going up. COYB! Just hope Leeds lose to Norwich in the play off finals for another East Anglia Derby next season and for another reason for us to laugh at Leeds

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Ipswich and McKenna need just 1 point now against already relegated Huddersfield to get promotion and finish second.
I would imagine he's in the conversation at quite a few clubs right now. If he has any kind of success in the prem next season he will be in big demand.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Good win for Ipswich last night. Will just need to hold their nerve now.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's going to be on a lot of clubs radar. Definitely on mine if it goes pear shaped with Dyche.

Melville Red

He's going to be on a lot of clubs radar. Definitely on mine if it goes pear shaped with Dyche.
He left Spurs when Utd head hunted him and one reason he gave was that he has always been a United supporter. It’s going to be an interesting couple of seasons, perhaps now it might be a bit too soon, let’s see how he copes in the PL but he does talk well in front of the cameras and he obviously has put a lot of work into Ipswich after his success at youth level with Spurs and Utd. If he has a good season at Ipswich next year then we should go for him and in the meantime as another poster said let’s just wait till Ashworh and the rest of the board are installed and have properly worked out what is what before we make any rash decisions on sacking Hag without having a proper replacement and support in place.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I feel nervous and I don't even have a dog in the race. I guess one of my best mates supports Brum so there's that. Gonna be fun!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Ipswich is absolutely buzzing. Atmosphere here feels like a bit of a premature celebration to me. Really hope they don't mess it up.