Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Well I'm glad it's not Norwich again

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Anyone but West Brom. Can't stand that boring, dull, absolute yo-yo club

Cloud7

Norwich are always beyond useless when they come up and don’t bring anything. Glad they’re not coming up.

BorisManUtd

Glad it's not Norwich as they tend to just go straight back to Championship every time. WBA were similar in 2020/21 period getting promoted and relegated in a year but before that they were actually constantly in Premier League from 2010 to 2018.

Southampton seem more likeable than other 2 teams but we've dropped many points against them over the years.

Ipswich getting promoted has been only interesting thing regarding teams getting promoted from Championship. There was not much excitement about relegation battle in PL either.

Back To Madeira

Potentially 6 points in the bag for next season already.

If we forget that terrible home draw..

Stadjer

Summerville should've made our Euros squad ahead of Bergwijn. He looks quite good.
Koeman isnt going to call up a player from Leeds. Bergwijn can have a horror season (which he had) but as long he plays for Ajax he will be called up before someone who plays for Leeds.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Norwich made Leeds look good today. The first two goals were gifts & Norwich just couldn't get into the game after that. I expecting a Leeds Southampton final & I don't think Leeds will have it quite that easy.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Koeman isnt going to call up a player from Leeds. Bergwijn can have a horror season (which he had) but as long he plays for Ajax he will be called up before someone who plays for Leeds.
I know I know. And Bergwijn did score a hattrick against mighty Almere.

Justin Kluivert would also been a better shout if you ask me. He has done quite well at Bournemouth hasn't he?

Stadjer

I know I know. And Bergwijn did score a hattrick against mighty Almere.

Justin Kluivert would also been a better shout if you ask me. He has done quite well at Bournemouth hasn't he?
I believe Kluivert does play well but isnt he playing more from midfield instead of playing as a winger currently?

Koeman is just not very willing to put new players into his squad. It took him forever to include Frimpong too for example. He rather sticks to Weghorst instead of trying out Zirkzee. I doubt he even looked at anything Summerville did for Leeds this season.

Hopefully he will soon continue his career as a failing club trainer (maybe Feyenoord and undo Slot his work!) and we can have Peter Bosz as the manager for our national team.

IRN-BRUno

Wagner sacked by Norwich.

Seems another harsh one, getting to the play-offs with that squad is about as good as you'll get. Especially this year when the 3 teams that came down from the PL were the strongest group of relegated sides in a long time.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Not that Leeds are in the final I’m all for Southampton going through and battering them at Wembley.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
West Brom now have my backing. Leeds and Southampton have some nice players I'd like to bargain bin shop at.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Wagner sacked by Norwich.

Seems another harsh one, getting to the play-offs with that squad is about as good as you'll get. Especially this year when the 3 teams that came down from the PL were the strongest group of relegated sides in a long time.
It does seem very harsh. Can't blame the manager for two terrible goalkeeper blunders. They were never coming back from that.

NoPace

This is how I would manage in the Champo too with a pretty good squad to get promotion, but it's hard to see Martin's Southampton staying up playing this low a tempo (even if they keep Downes), and West Brom just look bang average.

Kambwalla being loaned to Southampton might make some sense if Bednarek is sold. They seem to play both 3 and 4 at the back and I don't think Bella-Kotchap is coming back. And you'd get him some practice at a high line and high possession which hopefully is what he'd be coming back to here after a season. Maybe Hannibal too? Smallbone doesn't look like a Prem quality starter out there.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Get in Southampton.

Enjoy rotting in the Championship West Brom.

Adz_99

Anyone else think pitch invasions are really overdone these days?

Seems to be one every week at some tin pot club. Won a play off semi final? Finished second in the league? Avoided relegation? On the pitch boys!

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Anyone else think pitch invasions are really overdone these days?

Seems to be one every week at some tin pot club. Won a play off semi final? Finished second in the league? Avoided relegation? On the pitch boys!
Definitely. The exception of course getting promoted in second place.