Charity Night with Andy Cole in London this January

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I thought this was worth promoting as it's for a good cause:

----------------

When: Thursday 16th January 2020 (7-10pm)
Where: Bush Hall, 310 Uxbridge Rd, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7LJ
Cost: £20

Bush Hall, Shepherd’s Bush’s iconic independent music venue is hosting a very special and one-night-only In Conversation Evening with legendary former Premiere League and England International superstar Andrew Cole, with all proceeds going to The Jason Roberts Foundation.

The Jason Roberts Foundation was established in 2007 by former professional footballer, media personality and social activist Jason Roberts. Jason started his career at Hayes football club before signing for Wolverhampton Wanderers and going on to play for Bristol Rovers, West Bromwich Albion, Wigan Athletic amongst others, before retiring from professional football in March 2014. Now a respected football pundit, appearing regularly on BBC’s Match of the Day and Football Focus, he set up JRF as a means to put something back into the community he came from, and to underpin his belief in equal opportunities, rights and representation for individuals regardless of background or circumstance. Initially focusing on the Stonebridge Estate in the London Borough of Brent, where Jason grew up, and in Grenada, where is his family originate from and for whom he played as an international footballer, the Foundation originally focused on football based social inclusion projects – projects that offered participation and playing opportunities to young people who otherwise had little chance of accessing coaching or opportunities to progress as players.

Join us for what promises to be a unique evening for all football fans, in aid of a ground-breaking West London charity.

----------------

Lynty

I once smashed a shot top corner whilst Jason Roberts was in goal.

That's my only contribution to this thread.