Charity Shield: Arsenal vs 115 Charges FC

OverratedOpinion

Reality check for arsenal here. Spend 250 million and they look about the same as last season
Well it's because they literally haven't improved a single position in their starting 11. In their team, I've been saying it all summer. Even their fans that have been raving about it have only been able to point to squad depth.

MinGin

Ref needs to start explaining why they book some players every chance they get and not others
Ref's Reason: Because this is 115 Charges FC, some included us..
What are you hoping for :lol: :lol:

cyberman

For no reason at all this game is going to have 12/13 minutes extra time added in

Joel Miller

I really can’t understand what it is that made Arteta think Havertz is the answer for their forward line. I don’t think he’s ever looked comfortable as a striker and a proper striker probably takes that chance he missed earlier on. It just doesn’t make sense to me, especially for that money.

cyberman

May as well get pens out of this, we’ve played one half of extra time anyway

erikcred

Arsenal looking mediocre. Liverpool and Chelsea to take points of each other with another one of their draws and hopefully not gain momentum after that. City seem like they'll be starting the season slow as usual. This is our chance! We need to build up steam by the time City visit.

rajds89

Arsenal are making a habit of these lucky, deflected late goals aren’t they.

Nick7

Does this go straight to pens? If so thank fecking god. Didn’t want to have to watch another half hour of this shite.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Ahaha I'm glad it went off akanji, he annoys me for some reason

Chip

Lego Pep celebrating like it was the World Cup final.

Barthez

Lego Pep celebrating that goal like a last minute champions league winner against Real Madrid.