Cheap football kits

Loublaze

ATLien
I've made an order for a few Adizero versions with sponsor on www.jersey777.co

I'm going to link this post to Shirley at jersey777 so she can see that there is a good demand for one without a sponsor. Also I will upload my purchases when they arrive to compare with the real thing, which I own.
I assume you've had good experiences with the site? What are the shipping prices like? I've heard some bad things but that was years ago. Im considering ordering a few shirts off there

Trizy

Cheap kits might be alright for the getting rid of the Chevrolet logo, you know, when it washes off.
Bought my first fake shirt last season just to see the quality vs the real ones, no difference at all except mine cost £10. Have washed it loads and the Chevy logo doesn't look like it'll be coming off any time soon.

AVARiCE

Did you request the patches or did they come with it? Those are printed on not stitched right? The quality looks decent
Came with it. They're printed in that they haven't got a seam on the inside of the sleeve but the patch itself looks like it's stitched.

buckooo1978

so for those who have used aliexpress are the sizes comparable

I'm a medium in the official jersey i bought - will i be a medium in Aliexpress (thought chinese and thai shirts were always on small size?)

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
so for those who have used aliexpress are the sizes comparable

I'm a medium in the official jersey i bought - will i be a medium in Aliexpress (thought chinese and thai shirts were always on small size?)
Yeah, they're different so get a size bigger than you usually would.

PeteManic

I tried that jersey777 website.

I took the option to pay by credit card and instead of going directly to payment they contacted me by email to click a link to take me back into the website and finish off the deal there. Is this normal for the site? Can it be trusted?

bonusroller

I tried that jersey777 website.

I took the option to pay by credit card and instead of going directly to payment they contacted me by email to click a link to take me back into the website and finish off the deal there. Is this normal for the site? Can it be trusted?
If the store is Aliexpress then yes it is. In fact you will get better protection than buying direct off their site with a card.

I normally get asked to pay for a number of pieces, each piece represents a £ or a $.

I have received my player jerseys with the new UCL font. I'd give them 8/10 compared to a proper one, which I had but have sold on, but they are hella tight. More like a techfit than Adizero, but think that is down to them being Asian sizing. If you are a UK XL or above, i'd avoid. If you are L or below then go next size up.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
@Gerrard in Istanbul It's online to me?

@Clas Sified No idea mate. I bought a plain shirt, I'm not a fan of numbers & letters on shirts.
Yeah it is for me too now, there were a couple of days when it was offline!

That's the store where you bought them from, yeah? Have you received them yet? Happy with the quality?

SATA

Got a United away jersey with my name printed on the back from this store. I used this when I got some world cup jerseys last year and the quality was good and dependable, so I decide to go with them again. Will post some pics when it should be here in a week to ten days or so

Happy shopping!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...rsion-Football-Jersey/922745_32447975014.html
Shirt arrived. As promised, here are some pics

Good quality as usual which I can't find any faults on it at all. Will order the third kit when it's out in this store :)

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
What is he going to do with 3 kits from he same season
I dunno. Nor do I care. £30 for all 3 though. Not bad.

I play footy every Thursday so I'm getting the red and black one, if you're keeping tabs... ;)

SATA

I think they are AAA Thai quality and a grade short of the real thing. It's the closest you can get for that kind of price

bonusroller

Looking close to the real deals, including the 3rd @klayton88

I have messaged that seller to see if he is willing to make the kits without the sponsor and he seams responsive.

If you are after a sponsorless version, message the hell out of him and point him towards this page.

If any photoshop warrior could make pics of the 3 kits without the Chevrolet that would help out.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Looking close to the real deals, including the 3rd @klayton88

I have messaged that seller to see if he is willing to make the kits without the sponsor and he seams responsive.

If you are after a sponsorless version, message the hell out of him and point him towards this page.

If any photoshop warrior could make pics of the 3 kits without the Chevrolet that would help out.
Not my finest PS work but...

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona