Chelsea are a mess

OldSchoolManc

Only because I want a reverse jinx, but they actually are a total mess with a spend of billions.
If ever a club should be expelled along with Citeh, Chelsea are it.
Feel free to lock/delete if this doesn’t work mods…

Castia

Id be furious if I was a Chelsea fan they’re unrecognisable aren’t they. The players, the style of play even the fecking ugly kit.

Ridiculous

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
They are a joke of a football club at present. Complete contrast to the ruthless efficiency of Abramovich.

Chief123

Offside probably. But bloody hell chelsea still look shite.

Nick.

Liverpool slicing through Chelsea. I have to say that the Chelsea XI didn't at all intimidate me despite how much they've spent.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
They still have another 17 or so days to spend another 200 million

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
It feels kinda strange to see a Chelsea side with not many players I can recognise.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’d much rather have Reece James in beside Enzo in a 4231 than using Gallagher. Could easily have Gusto at right back.

Erics_Collar

It feels kinda strange to see a Chelsea side with not many players I can recognise.
Maybe I'm old, or maybe it's that I don't consume as much football media anymore and I'm a few years sober from Football Manager - but I find it mad that they're not far from having spent a billion and yet they're not a team full of galacticos.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Get in.

Possible the worst debut I’ve seen and he’s scored an equaliser.

Hope he settles down now defensively.

DLE

Alternative for Docklands Light Rail
Ugliest kit I’ve seen. Chelsea playing lousy. No chance in hell they can win Liverpool.

Golden Nugget

Id be furious if I was a Chelsea fan they’re unrecognisable aren’t they. The players, the style of play even the fecking ugly kit.

Ridiculous
understand the rest - but don’t agree with the comment about the kit. I think it’s lovey

redsunited

Chelsea grew into the game and Liverpool faded. Chelsea played well considering they miss Nkuku and Caicedo joining in near future.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
They have Pochettino and are following his ideals. Things will be ok there. They will be a mess, if they stray away from that
How come the bloody sorcerer himself didn’t win today then?

Skills

Snitch
They looked very good in the second half. They still have the same problem though - the front line is so wasteful in the final third. Don't think Caicedo resolves that for them.

Woziak

They looked very good in the second half. They still have the same problem though - the front line is so wasteful in the final third. Don't think Caicedo resolves that for them.
I think they’ll finish higher than Liverpool but desperate for a goal scorer or two, can’t see Sterling sorting out his Chelsea goal scoring problem either?