Chelsea haven't beaten united since....

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Really? Blimey... I didn't think it was anything like that. 22 years? I stand corrected, but I do recall us playing well there...
I remember it being 1 win in like 18-19 years at one point and there was a lot of talk about this in the lead up to one particular game and you then inevitably beat in that game.

In the years before the Abramovich takeover we had an awful record vs Arsenal. We could never beat them. Home, away, cup league, didn’t matter, we could never beat them. For some reason, we always play against United. It was more of a sometimes we lose sometimes we win. I remember us going up to Old Trafford and winning 3-0, around 2000 or 2001,. My mates at school were all like ‘thanks Chelsea’ :lol:

redshaw

I remember the semi-final game well. Chelsea were allowed to commit fouls smashing us off the ball and we weren't allowed to go near them. Impossible for us to get into the match.

Pablo76

Only 1 Premier League match in the last 30 has been an away win, do with that what you will.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Mason Mount has not yet scored an injury time winner for United against Chelsea...

Scarlett Johansson is yet to ride me into oblivion...

GazTheLegend

Is this a meta narrative on jinxes and their power, and what we are witnessing here is the double jinx? If we batter Chelsea and win tonight, will that mean we just witnessed some weird voodoo? I mean we are guaranteed to lose given that 1) none of our football players can play football and 2) do you need a 2) ?

SER19

United have won at Stamford Bridge once in the league since 2012. That dreadful record is all but certain to continue tonight

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
We have a manager who loves breaking records regardless of any jinxes on here.

zookeeper

Thanks man! Could you please also make a thread with "Liverpool always win the league when they're 1st on the table in April" ?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
A very worthy ban incoming I think

Captmfla

United would have won it in 90+6 min. Someone jinxed it and extended the time!