Enigma_87

You know who
Realistically 2-1 Chavs.

Ideally would be a draw.

Best would be Chavs winning 5-0.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Chelsea.

I want Liverpool to be adrift out of the title race before Christmas.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Have opinions now changed?

I'm still hoping for a draw, but a Liverpool win I could probably take now that we've dropped 2 points this evening. A Chelsea win is not something we can afford.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
feck that - I want Chelsea to stuff them....probably even more so now
Chelsea have to be seen as the biggest threat to our title, surely? And after us dropping points this evening, that threat has just increased slightly. To be honest, I care most about us lifting title number 19 in May, if a Liverpool win is going to make that more likely, then so be it.

Crustanoid

Chelsea have to be seen as the biggest threat to our title, surely? And after us dropping points this evening, that threat has just increased slightly. To be honest, I care most about us lifting title number 19 in May, if a Liverpool win is going to make that more likely, then so be it.
If we don't win the league it will be because we didn't play well enough in enough games, not because of anything Chelsea or Liverpool do.

I always want Liverpool to lose, no matter what the situation is (unless perhaps it was a title deciding match or something!)

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Same as before. Draw or Chelsea win. It would be nice to be top during the international break.

MUFCgal

Have opinions now changed?

I'm still hoping for a draw, but a Liverpool win I could probably take now that we've dropped 2 points this evening. A Chelsea win is not something we can afford.
I still hope for a draw too but let's look at it if either team win:

Chelsea win: takes them two points ahead of us.
Liverpool win: takes them to a point behind us.

I hate Liverpool but look at this way - even if Liverpool got the win tomorrow, I don't believe they will have the staying power this season that Chelsea will and a win for them rather than Chelsea would keep us top of the league.

The Azzurri

I want Liverpool out of the race asap, so yes, i'm happy with the result. Can't imagine the day Liverpool wins the league.