Chelsea vs. Manchester United

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
And throwing away the lead at OT.

They've deserved this. Just hope it means the FSW keeps resting players in the league and misses out on Europe :keano:
Only just!

He's taking them nowhere.City at their best will murder them.

lilcurt

Other then that classy finish from ba we dominated and should won 3-1. Great gk from Czech. Most on this board need to chill.

On to 20
What game did you watch? We didn't dominate at all. They could have scored a few today. Was a poor game, we were just shitter than them.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Hernandez is a great bloke. Good to see him congratulating Cech for that save, deservedly so. Seemed like the Chelsea players were impressed with his header too. Gents.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Nothing going forward. We shouldn't have to miss Rooney this much in games like this, well when the wide players just give the ball away.

Cech's save and Ba's goal were deserving of winning this game alone.

Poor, very poor.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Only just!

He's taking them nowhere.City at their best will murder them.
In two minds about that. Would rather Chelsea beat them, would like to see the FSW missing on Europe as he chases his cup for the CV, but then, Chelsea playing the reserves in the Europa would take some knocking in the league next year... :nervous:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
In two minds about that. Would rather Chelsea beat them, would like to see the FSW missing on Europe as he chases his cup for the CV, but then, Chelsea playing the reserves in the Europa would take some knocking in the league next year... :nervous:

No don't want Rentboys to win anything personally.Hate them, their fans and their owner, and City play better football if I'm honest.

Rivalry apart if we win the PL and City end up with the Cup, I won't be disappointed

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
well that was bloody mediocre all round wasn't it.

VP had a couple of good chances near the end, that he might have scored 2months ago, but it's all gone very flat indeed. That Real Madrid game really rucked us up.

Thank goodness for that 15point lead.

8 games to go, don't lose to City and we're pretty much there

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
No don't want Rentboys to win anything personally.Hate them, their fans and their owner, and City play better football if I'm honest.

Rivalry apart if we win the PL and City end up with the Cup, I won't be disappointed
Why do you hate me? :(

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs

Go Wigan! :D

roseguy64

Nani was absolute shite today, and he's been pretty awful when he's played. Time to sell him on. :(
His last 2 games before today were Chelsea in the cup where he got injured and at Madrid where he got sent off. He wasn't awful in either.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
If you support city before Chelsea get your heads checked.