Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Buster15

Go on Didier
    Supports
    Bristol Rovers
    More than that, it shows why we need genuine winners like Case in this team. He is a big reason I feel why we are even seeing this change in mentality. Players like him and Varane won't expect anything less than giving their absolute all. You can see why RM are such a force. It's not just the quality but the sheer determination that goes along with it. Something which we had in spades under Fergie.
    Spot on.

norm87cro

You never see those given, McT shouldn’t have held onto him but these are never fecking given
    Thats what I sad. The ref was itching is my only conclusion on that one. The CAF was saying he was giving them 50/50s and I didnt see that and thought its ok to let the game have a little tussle. But then he gives away a soft penalty after letting things play out for 87 minutes?

Zlaatan

Parody Account
    we were excellent but can you imagine where we'd be with a Halaand up front?
    Sure, we'd most likely be better. I'm just pointing out that we won convincingly against Spurs without a Haaland up front so it doesn't make much sense for anyone to think that the same team wouldn't be able to win against Chelsea.

M Bison

Supports
    York City
    None of that matters. It was 0-0 when he came on, prob was gonna finish 0-0. He gave away the stupidest foul ever. You cannot do that in the box. It was all him, his fault, his stupidity. So if we lost the game it's on him. Not rocket science.
    By the same logic, he was solely responsible for the win the other night?

George The Best

Well, that’s all of the big guns out of the way for a while. 10 from 15 points v Pool, Arsenal, City, Spurs & Chelsea not too shabby. Need to get on a roll now.

Zen

9 of the bottom 10 have less goals than United and Roy's obsessed with the ultra attacking Brendan Rodgers team that's bottom?

Hughie77

Got so pissed off after that Homer of a pen I took the dog for a walk up the road but he didn't want to go far had to come back . And we get a equaliser . If we lost this game it would have been a travesty 1st half dominated 2nd even . This Chelsea side are ordinary at best. I'm not happy with a draw but after the pen I am .

And Casimero to get it imo was the best player on the pitch. Varane out again and looks like for a while so step up Victor. Next game go again I'm pretty happy with the start ETH made .

Dempsey19

By the same logic, he was solely responsible for the win the other night?
    Yup I agree with that. Because we dominated for so long and nobody could score. He got himself in the right place, controlled it and put it away. He won us that game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Casemiro image Casemiro 78% of 328 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 295 ratings.

Score Predictions