Kick-off
Thu, 4 April 2024 @ 8:15pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bdspeedy

your 3-2 at 97 minutes you make sure you still have one sub left because your allowed 5 and he used all 5 when he could have made a tactical sub to slow the game down, he’s so bad he’ll burn out Kobie, Garnaucho and Hojlund.

Hojlund looks back to be bang average again, Kobie had his worst game this season because he’s tired and overplayed and someone like Eriksen or Amrabat on the bench when he needs to win 3 points at all costs, shut the game out which he simply can’t do, he’s too inept tactically fir this league and after he’s lost 15 or 16 PL games this season, and of given a chance loses 5 or 6 out of the first 12 then what ?

Get rid tonight, we are about to find out just how serious Sir Jim is, after all he was there tonight, hopefully Omar Berada is on the phone to Naigelsman who is a huge upgrade on this clown ?

I would ask Hansi Flick to manage us in the interim period or Julian Lopetagi.
    Good grief. How long is the list of managers you lot have wanted to manage over the years. Most of whom haven't been heard from for years. Good f-ing luck finally landing on a winning manager that will overcome the utter incompetence of our owners. I don't expect much better from Sir Jim but hope springs eternal.

bdspeedy

Absolute lala land. Yes the Glazers are the root cause but the manager has spent half a billion quid and taken us backwards as a team. We play some of the most suicidal football I've ever seen played in this league. He's a fecking embarrassment. He could choose to play a proper midfield but instead chucks either Casemiro or Kobbie to the wolves every fecking week by instructing the other 2 midfielders to play as strikers.
    We couldn't field a decent midfield. Who????

Zed 101

If I wanted to watch basketball.... great to watch but ridiculous, not sure that ETH or Poch have a clue

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
    Great game- risky strategy. Horrible luck with injuries. Great comeback. I love Bruno. Many heroes there tonight. Some really brilliant match officiating tonight too, different level stuff.

Woziak

Absolute lala land. Yes the Glazers are the root cause but the manager has spent half a billion quid and taken us backwards as a team. We play some of the most suicidal football I've ever seen played in this league. He's a fecking embarrassment. He could choose to play a proper midfield but instead chucks either Casemiro or Kobbie to the wolves every fecking week by instructing the other 2 midfielders to play as strikers.
    Totally agree and now we have a proper sample of this fraud, we should have known when he was at Ajax and 2-0 up in a semi final, he never has control of a game and clearly had the best team in Holland against a load of other teams that would struggle to finish in the top half of the Championship, he was vastly overrated, by many on here and a lot more in Europe.

This moron has lost points 6 times in injury time, I was so sure it was going to happen I got £5 on 100/1 on Chelsea to win on 91 minutes.

It happens so frequently I’ve decided to make some money from my misery, and Eric never lets you down?

Fans defending him have lost the plot this guy has lost 17 games from 42 played and won just 50%, clown has a 40% loss rate what’s the debate!

Raven

Totally agree and now we have a proper sample of this fraud, we should have known when he was at Ajax and 2-0 up in a semi final, he never has control of a game and clearly had the best team in Holland against a load of other teams that would struggle to finish in the top half of the Championship, he was vastly overrated, by many on here and a lot more in Europe.

This moron has lost points 6 times in injury time, I was so sure it was going to happen I got £5 on 100/1 on Chelsea to win on 91 minutes.

It happens so frequently I’ve decided to make some money from my misery, and Eric never lets you down?

Fans defending him have lost the plot this guy has lost 17 games from 42 played and won just 50%, clown has a 40% loss rate what’s the debate!
    It's embarrassing that people are still defending him.

Wing Attack Plan R

Casemiro barely ran in the first half, so why not take him off at half time. Mount, Eriksen, Amrabat all available to play, could have gone Bruno-Mount-Mainoo. And when we were protecting the lead, switch to a double pivot. Instead, McTominay comes on, and Casemiro continues to the 83rd minute.

When Højlund's race was run, we should have switched to a different formation instead of trying to play the same but with Rashford as an erstwhile striker. I think Rashford got close to his man once while trying to press, the rest of the time he made half-hearted efforts that made no difference. I'd rather play McT as a striker over Rashford. This game was calling out for a little ball control, so why not bring on Amad?

It's not Ten Hag's fault our CBs are getting injured, but it is his fault he doesn't know how to switch things up during a game. It's not his fault our players kept trying risky passes that were cut out, or little flicks that didn't come off, but it is his fault he didn't tell them to cut the shit and play it safe.

pocco

loco
    Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
    Good lord we didn’t go into a fecking shell we were knocking the ball around perfectly until Marino tried a killer ball. There are a few things based in reality you can criticize him for but not that
    This week's excuse: Mainoo tried a killer ball.

The commentators said with 10 minutes left that it looked like most of the rest of the game would be played around our box. They didn't say that because we 'were knocking the ball around perfectly'. We had a short period of possession, your mind must be blown when you watch an actual good possession team.

UDontMessWith24

This week's excuse: Mainoo tried a killer ball.

The commentators said with 10 minutes left that it looked like most of the rest of the game would be played around our box. They didn't say that because we 'were knocking the ball around perfectly'. We had a short period of possession, your mind must be blown when you watch an actual good possession team.
    Shouldn’t you be celebrating with the other children? Run along

pocco

loco
    If I wanted to watch basketball.... great to watch but ridiculous, not sure that ETH or Poch have a clue
    It was like both managers had no way they could think of stopping the suicidal play their teams were committing and just thought 'feck it'. Though at 3-2 you could say it made more sense for Poch to go for it, and his subs paid off on the end.

Tactically it was awful from both teams tonight.

pocco

loco
    Shouldn’t you be celebrating with the other children? Run along
    The post of a child-like mind. To go with the child-like username. Run along.

I invest time and money to watch United, you think I enjoy this? There's only you that enjoys it because you see every performance as a positive, only spoilt by missing players, bad decisions etc. Go celebrate nearly beating mid table Chelsea and Brentford without two first choice defenders... tactical masterclass from ETH to even come close under such circumstances.

Matt Varnish

I was at work so didn't see or listen, to the game, only just caught the goals on Youtube.
    WTF happened for there to be over 15 mins of added time, did the Ref's watch stop! ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Alejandro Garnacho image Alejandro Garnacho 87% of 164 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

5.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 171 ratings.

Score Predictions