g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Tosicsleftpeg

Has anyone bought the l/s shirt?? I really wanted it but now seen the weird way they have done it looks like wearing under armour rather than having a continuous sleeve. Bit weird I still like the kit though.

Spoony

The People's President
Adidas:

Why the classic look?
We have a few directions and then discuss it internally and see which one best fits the story we want to tell. We're pretty confident with the whole story about the two partners coming back together that this was a clear direction and one we're really comfortable with. We felt the first jersey back should be a celebration of this so it needed to be red, the v-neck was very iconic and very much a Manchester United adidas shirt and, obviously, just the three white stripes. This means, on a very basic level, this was a clear winner. It wasn't so difficult in the first season because we've waited a long time and wanted to celebrate the look of us both together.
Well it certainly feels like a United kit. Fantastic.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
It needing to be red seems like a good start at the least.

berbasloth4

With the number for the new players not confirmed yet the club will be down quite a few sales i think..

I am pretty sure depay will be a big seller as will schweinsteiger..

I personally want to get schneiderlain so am going to hold out until numbers are revealed.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
How do the club justify charging 25% more than Sports Direct?
If people are daft enough to pay it they'd be daft not to charge it.

Don't think I've ever bought a shirt from the official store because it's always been overpriced. Was JJB back in the day then Sports Direct more recently (though I've not bought one for years)

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Some of these photos on Twitter of the players pretending to stab thin air with a devils pitchfork are actually hilarious.

RyRy11

Imagine the designer had that idea to put SAF in Blind's place initially. That would make the Illusive Man idea more apparent. :D:drool:
He was probably gambling on Falcao still being here if he wanted an "Illusive man"

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
It really is a stunning kit. If i didn´t just buy Sporting kits, i´d definitely buy one.

Traub

The logo actually looks classy and fits in well. Also loving all these short clips on the players' Instagram accounts. Woody has done well.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It would look better if they got rid of that extra hem and just continued the stripes a little further up I reckon. Something like this:

decorativeed

Hold on the more expensive one doesn't even have an embroidered badge?

Just a stick on one.
That's the player spec version. Different fabric and the crest is designed so it doesn't rub the skin from the inside. Makes sense really.

The Nike kits from 2011-13 had the same printed crests on the players shirts, but they were never sold to the public.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
When people talk about it being a nice top and "classy" what context are they talking in?

stevoc

That's the player spec version. Different fabric and the crest is designed so it doesn't rub the skin from the inside. Makes sense really.

The Nike kits from 2011-13 had the same printed crests on the players shirts, but they were never sold to the public.

Fair enough it makes sense from that point of view.

Was just surprised the more expensive version didn't have an embroidered badge.

Does the printed badge peel off do you know?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Last 2 names I've got on the back of shirts were RVP and Di Maria, so who do we want to sell next and I'll see it's done?

The White Pele

I'm not sure these days whose name I would get on the back of our shirt. About 3 seasons ago there were probably about 10 players I felt a strong affinity to :(

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Anyone got a good photo of what the Champions League lettering will look like.

Will Singh

With the number for the new players not confirmed yet the club will be down quite a few sales i think..

I am pretty sure depay will be a big seller as will schweinsteiger..

I personally want to get schneiderlain so am going to hold out until numbers are revealed.
Schweiny is 23, Schneidy is 28 when I looked on the Adidas site. Depay sadly won't on the list but the cnut Di Maria is!

starman

That logo is odd too me, somedays i think it looks horrible, others it blends in quite well.

It does look like something a kid has drawn. Its wooky lines suit a car due to the concaving on the front, but looks strange on a shirt