Music Chris Cornell RIP

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
feck, iconic voice. Absolutely no age :( RIP

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
:( that's terrible. I'm a big Soundgarden fan, already saw them live and planned to do so if they came to Europe. May he RIP

Morpheus 7

Fecking bullshit, so annoyed. One of the best front men I've ever seen live. Poor Chris and his family.

Moby

Dick
What! Nooooo. :(

RIP Chris, absolute legend! And such a pivotal figure in the grunge alongside the likes of Vedder, Andy Wood and all.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Oh feck! Such a grunge legend along with Layne Stayle, Eddie Vedder, Scott Weiland and Kurt Cobain :(

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Amazing voice, he always gave it his all. And delivered IMO the best James Bond theme.

RIP

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
What the feck. :(

Soundgarden were working on a new record as well,so unexpected. RIP.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Will be listening to his music today. I've had some great moments with his voice in the background. Seen Audioslave live twice. RIP, hero.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
In an Auckland Bar right now. Playing his music. RIP. Tough break for his family. Touring right now too. Talented guy. A loss.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Absolute legend.

An odd week for me as my friend suddenly passed away who was a really talented, underground punk/rock musician, and she was crazy into the legendary Grunge bands (the good ones), and within a few days of that, one of the legends of that very scene joins her...

I loved his voice and songwriting, and I always remembered that he'd had a really interesting upbringing where his mother was a mystic of some sort. I always thought there was something kinda otherworldly and mystical sounding in Soundgarden's best stuff.

RIP.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Basically listened to his stuff non stop at uni. Finally got to see them live at Hyde Park a few years back, his voice was still immense (even in the pissing rain). Saw his post on twitter last night and wondered when they'd be coming back over here.

RIP to an amazing talent.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Absolute legend.

An odd week for me as my friend suddenly passed away who was a really talented, underground punk/rock musician, and she was crazy into the legendary Grunge bands (the good ones), and within a few days of that, one of the legends of that very scene joins her...

I loved his voice and songwriting, and I always remembered that he'd had a really interesting upbringing where his mother was a mystic of some sort. I always thought there was something kinda otherworldly and mystical sounding in Soundgarden's best stuff.

RIP.
Sad to hear. Take care x

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
RIP. It's so terrifying reading his last Twitter post which was just a couple of hours before he died.

It was a suicide apparently. Makes it even more odd.