Christian Eriksen | Signs for Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBR

Manchester United have ceased negotiations accordingly to Sky Sports with Eriksen. He wants to go to Real.

Last edited by a moderator:

DRM

Just got a notification on my phone from Sky Sports - We've ended our interest in Erikson because we believe he has his heart set on a move to Real. Sorry I don't know how to post a link from the Sky Sports app to here from my phone.

In any case, :lol:

Can we just shut this bloody window now

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Just got a notification on my phone from Sky Sports - We've ended our interest in Erikson because we believe he has his heart set on a move to Real. Sorry I don't know how to post a link from the Sky Sports app to here from my phone.

In any case, :lol:

Can we just shut this bloody window now
Hi, welcome to two hours ago :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Didn't want him anyway. Much rather build a team with hardworking British players than sign soft Scandinavian players.

Devil81

We've got nowhere left to go now, we're going to be desperately short in midfield this season.

Pace Abuser

When this whole young, British, and hungry model comes back to bite Ole, I'm going to slaughter him and want him out. The plastic Fergie has made his bed.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Good Player would have upgraded us, having said that, Our Midfield is not as bad as some make it, Yes we've lost Herrera but i feel Fred would surprise a few this season, Scott & Pereira are on the up while we've still got Pogba & Matic even though some would say negative things about them. It's up to Ole now to bring out the Best in them for us to see. I'll like to point that For two Summer windows Tottenham did not deep into the market but look at how they performed?

Defense was the main problems last season, Glad it's been sorted out, we can't solve all our problems in one go it's a step by step process.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
When this whole young, British, and hungry model comes back to bite Ole, I'm going to slaughter him and want him out. The plastic Fergie has made his bed.
Maybe it was smart as no foreign lads want to play for us?

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
What the hell is going on? Is Woodward going to come out on Thursday and say well, we tried but it didn’t work out? I will lose my sh*t if we don’t sign a midfielder.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
:lol: do you go round all the ITK forums of other fan forums? Thats basically word for word whats on a Spurs one.
Not on any other forums, just saying what I know.
Apparently Fernandes is actually booked in for a medical just in case the other deals fall through.

TheReligion

Abusive
So much wrong with this. I'd much rather sign players that want to be here and by all accounts James, AWB and Maguire were desperate to move here. We also need players who have desire and are motivated by the club and the desire to move forward. The fact that are British is a bonus as they take less time to settle in and in the case of AWB and Maguire both are PL proven.

All great signings. You can't deny it.

AJ10

Didn't know Dybala and Eriksen were british.... No wonder we're looking to sign them.........Brexit United.

What an idiotic comment.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
We tried to sign Dybala and failed. We tried to sign Eriksen and he didn't want to move. How is it trying to sign British players? Also so many rumors that we are trying to sign Mandzukic.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Where are you getting this information?

I would expect if true 1 of the 2 to be Sessegnon personally
Sessegnon is near complete, the others are as reported, Coutinho, Celso and Fernandes, with Fernandes being the least likely, Coutinho being a loan with option to buy, and Celso being the highest outlay financially.
I have an insider at spurs, :wenger: tend to get a fair bit of info regarding Spurs, hence I love arguing with Glaston as he thinks he's always right :lol:

Pace Abuser

Didn't know Dybala and Eriksen were british.... No wonder we're looking to sign them.........Brexit United.

What an idiotic comment.
It's not a surprise any top player wants to go to Spain, that doesn't mean they'll achieve that ambition. You sell them your plan and identity, not walk away because they're not falling at the feet of a novice manager whose greatest achievement is relegation and a club with no playing identity and is in disarray.
Yeh, we were "in for them" while actually only buying starving Brits.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I'm extremely curious what happens to Eriksen now. Tottenham are risking losing him for nothing if Real Madrid wont buy him. I've heard they are exploring De Beek from Ajax over Pogba since they can't afford Pogba. The reported James Rodriguez + £27 million is one of the most laughable bids for a player of Pogbas caliber in football history.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Not on any other forums, just saying what I know.
Apparently Fernandes is actually booked in for a medical just in case the other deals fall through.
Do you realise how ridiculous this is? You are saying one of the most sought after talents in Europe is sitting ready to sign... on the off chance we miss out on the likes of Dybala, GLC and Coutinho :lol:. Im sure Bruno and Sporting are cool with that.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So. Much. Wrong. With. This...

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
It's not a surprise any top player wants to go to Spain, that doesn't mean they'll achieve that ambition. You sell them your plan and identity, not walk away because they're not falling at the feet of a novice manager whose greatest achievement is relegation and a club with no playing identity and is in disarray.
And this is how I know you have seen exactly 0 of our pre-season games if you havent picked up a match identity from that.

The team looks to be doing great though, Lukaku wants to go but that's because he's not the player type the manager wants. Pogba looks to be staying, so where's the disarray?

Litch

The media is having a field day with us portraying that no one wants to be here. Im sure Utd aren't going into negotiations with a player they aren't sure that either wants to sign or can meet the wage demands. If they were in for him, the player wants to come and it's fallen down cause the club can no longer get his replacement. Also other players become available so Utd may choose not to follow it through.

AJ10

Yes, of course we wanted them but didn't want them at the same time.

and that bold only deserves ......:lol:.

Once again what an idiotic comment, is this normal for you or is today a special day?

Status
Not open for further replies.