Christian Pulisic

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Wonder if we will try to get Ronaldo coming the other way.

Devil81

Style over substance.

Honestly he's one of the most wasteful players I've ever seen.

JB7

Don't really see any downside to this, particularly if we can get an option to buy in the loan which you'd expect realistically otherwise why would Chelsea loan him to us?

He's a good player, , great age, presses pretty well, plays across the front line, would most likely be a starter for us, knows Sancho well from their Dortmund days too. It's just highly logical.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
And when was the last time Elanga or Rashford performed for us?
That wasn’t backing those 2 - I just want to know when Pulisic performed last.

Sounds like we are buying a player on the form of those players we have.

FatTails

One of the most overrated players out there, and he’s not even rated that highly. Has pace; and that’s about it. Not a creator and terrible finisher.

We’d be replacing Dan James like for like basically, although James might be a better finisher.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The LeBron James of soccer. What a dark dark era we are in

GazTheLegend

One of the most overrated players out there, and he’s not even rated that highly. Has pace; and that’s about it. Not a creator and terrible finisher.
Can't help thinking he's a bit underrated if anything by anyone outside the states.

Be a smart move for us, which is why it definitely won't happen.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord

We’d be replacing Dan James like for like basically, although James might be a better finisher.
Not his biggest fan but this assessment of yours is so far off. He’s not a speed merchant although he’s fast he has great close control and dribbling. Not remotely anything Dan James about him.

NewYorkRed

Not his biggest fan but this assessment of yours is so far off. He’s not a speed merchant although he’s fast he has great close control and dribbling. Not remotely anything Dan James about him.
Yeah thats just lazy “American, doesn’t start regularly for Chelsea, must suck”. He has great close control and is actually a very good finisher too, so nothing like James. His problem is injuries.

A9X SJ

Chaps a talent he just needs a run of games week in week out. Was gutted when he went to Chelsea we should have been all over that. Chelsea are stacked with Midfield options at the moment

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
At this point, I'm having Pulisic. He's much better than Elanga. We can't go on with so few options. Especially on loan, there's not a big downside.

GreatDane

Yeah thats just lazy “American, doesn’t start regularly for Chelsea, must suck”. He has great close control and is actually a very good finisher too, so nothing like James. His problem is injuries.
Who gives a shit about him being American?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Injuries, and not being very good at football. Two big ones.

FatTails

I’ve watched him tons, and he is absolutely not a good finisher. It’s his biggest weakness if anything. Yeah he does have great close control, but no end product. Has nothing to do with his nationality, not sure why you went there.

WolfInSharp'sClothing

Supports
Wolves
He’d be a cracking signing on loan. I just don’t understand why the feck Chelsea would agree to it.
Because he wouldn't be able to play against them maybe, but could help take some points off the other teams battling for 3rd?

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
I suppose its at least good we have moved past the let's sign Dutch or players who have links with Ten Hag, to now let's try and buy anyone who is available....

But Pulisic on loan? not an awful idea, certainly a step up from the Arnautovic and Rabiot links which were really worrying and no huge panic if we get to the end of the season and it hasn't worked out.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'd take him if it were a loan with an option to buy. Don't think he's a great player but our attacking options are poor and he's a fairly good albiet comes across as fairweather.

I preferred the Cunha link over all the others.

Reiver

He’d be a cracking signing on loan. I just don’t understand why the feck Chelsea would agree to it.
It's not like they'd be lending him to a rival team likely to beat them to a champions league place or even a title rival.