Christmas Tree Draft - FINALS - Isotope vs Gio

With all players at their peak, which team do you think would win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I like the shape of this game with two different approaches - Congrats @Isotope

+ Roberto Carlos/Leandro would bring so much offensively compared to Djalma Santos/Briegel.
+ Zidane/Rivaldo the greatest in terms of ball retention
+ Cristiano/Stoickhov make Iso very penetrating
- On the other hand, not convinced by Gerson and Goncalves in their current roles.

I think I would have probably voted @Gio given my views on what an ideal Christmas tree should be with the key role of offensive lateral defenders.

Last edited:

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
@Pat_Mustard with NT versions of Cristiano and Stoichkov, would you still consider this a 4-3-3?
Reluctantly, yes. I like Stoichkov as one of the two behind the CF providing he's partnered with a proper AM type, much like @Enigma_87 used Robben, but Cristiano doesn't really fit my vision for the Christmas Tree in that position. It's such a niche, odd formation though that there's not really any hard and fast rules.

Speaking of which, it crossed my mind to go with

Stoichkov
CRonaldo -------------- Kopa--​
Do you think it could work? Stoichkov is really a versatile player with high level on any attacking positions, imho.
Now this on the other hand I like more. Interesting use of Stoichkov and I think he could pull it off, although personally I think putting Cristiano as CF and Stoichkov as LAM makes more sense. Congratulations on the win mate and apologies if I came across as overly critical.