Film Christopher Nolan's THE PRISONER (rumoured)

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Variety have reported that Nolan's next project may be a film based on 1960s Patrick McGoohan-starring TV show 'The Prisoner'.

Any of the caf's elderly statespeople seen the original? A 2009 AMC reboot starring Jim Caviezel and Ian McKellen doesn't appear to have fared too well.

Synopsis:
The Prisoner (known only as Number Six) is a former government agent who abruptly resigns from his job and is subsequently imprisoned in a beautiful, enigmatic and charming-yet-bizarre community -- a mysterious seaside "village" that is isolated from the mainland by mountains and the sea. He repeatedly refuses to give his warders information while attempting to escape.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I’m a caf elder statesperson. I never watched the show but I did go to a brilliant music festival in the town where it’s set, to celebrate my best friend’s 40th. Personal highlight was watching a Welsh male voice choir serenading the sunset, in the town square, while bent all out of shape on a cocktail of weed, crystal meth and mushrooms.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I’m a caf elder statesperson. I never watched the show but I did go to a brilliant music festival in the town where it’s set, to celebrate my best friend’s 40th. Personal highlight was watching a Welsh male voice choir serenading the sunset, in the town square, while bent all out of shape on a cocktail of weed, crystal meth and mushrooms.
That sounds...risky :lol:

Sweet Square

Nolan is such a middle age dad that it’s painful. He should be force by NATO to do a comedy or a horror film.