citeh in talks with real madrid over gago and higuain

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Another striker??? Considering they're going for Dzeko too.

I wonder if Higuain would go though, Tevez might be trying to convince him.

muller

I really fecking hate Citeh. Overnight wannabe big club with no values or traditions. All they can offer is money.

I hope the cnuts go bankrupt.

Brophs

The One and Only
Probably organising a meeting to organise a meeting, innit?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
feckin hell. How many Defensive midfielders and strikers do they want?

Gago is shit btw.

EZee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not higauin... i think he would be great in the premiership... especially along side teveth...

why cant they be interested in berba~flop

Lance Uppercut

"Sky sources" have gradually become about as reliable as The Daily Star over the years.

muller

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not higauin... i think he would be great in the premiership... especially along side teveth...

why cant they be interested in berba~flop
Obligatory roll of the eyes.

Ekeke

Could indeed mean the Tevez to Madrid transfer goes through. A straight swap for Higuain might work although I'm not sure Higuain would be easily persuaded to head for Eastlands... But if he's told that he's off one way or another, it could happen.

Gago would just be cover.

Could indeed mean the Tevez to Madrid transfer goes through. A straight swap for Higuain might work although I'm not sure Higuain would be easily persuaded to head for Eastlands...

but if he's only on £15k a week a reported - anything near £80 -£100k at citeh would deffo convince him.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
They couldn't get to Diouf and they had to settle for Dzeko. What's the big deal?

Ekeke

Could indeed mean the Tevez to Madrid transfer goes through. A straight swap for Higuain might work although I'm not sure Higuain would be easily persuaded to head for Eastlands...

but if he's only on £15k a week a reported - anything near £80 -£100k at citeh would deffo convince him.
I dont know about that, he could get a bumper wage increase and still play for a team in the champions league... Say for instance if we signed him.
Higuain showed last season (and to be fair, the one before as well) that he deserves to be considered among the best strikers out there. He will have better options than City if Madrid make it clear he's leaving this summer.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
:lol:

Coming from you ill take that as a compliment, now run along and locate that sense of humour you’ve misplaced again you tireless bore.
You and people like you have made the same "joke" in every thread for the last six months.

If you think it's funny which one of us is in need of a sense of humour?

032Devil

Let's get used to such "value" signings. Can't see us signing anyone big with City's massive budgets :(
Real, City, Chelsea and Barca can sign all the top players they like. That still doesn't guarantee success or domination. There are far more quality players around than any of these clubs can buy.

wr8_utd

:'(
Im actually excited about Hernandez, i was being sarcastic about the value thing but yeah dont expect to many headline moves from us in the current market.
Yeah i was initially excited about him but then it died down a bit, but then I saw his goal against Holland and for some reason got excited again :D

He could do a good enough job for us. He has aerial presence.

Mainoldo

More than likely it's just Gago.. Can't see them spending big on Huigiun and Dzeko. However if Madrid sell Huigiun then Benzema stays and probably Milito coming in.