City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Barcelona did not break any rules or hide documentation about its economy. The club did nothing illegal and for LaLiga to impose a salary cap the clubs send him all the documentation. Barcelona borrowed for high contracts that coincided with the pandemic. Nothing else.
Are you blindly deluded or just trolling? Anyway, the underlying issues in top level football everywhere are much deeper than cosmetic narratives at local level.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
And all the clubs in the league should be up in arms about this and not letting it slide.

We might be bantering in here, but this is serious stuff.

Chairman Steve

Breaches between 2009 and 2018 means that Aguero QPR goal is tainted forever then? :lol:

Drink that in.

stu_1992

After them evading any UEFA punishment, I don't hold out much hope here. But we'll see I guess.

AndySmith1990

Let me guess. They'll get a transfer ban for one window. Appeal. Spend a shit load in the summer. Be banned in the winter window. Then get a hefty fine and continue as usual

TheReligion

Abusive
After them evading any UEFA punishment, I don't hold out much hope here. But we'll see I guess.
They only evaded more serious punishment as the investigation was bodged and large chunks time barred so they couldn’t use the evidence.

No time barring in the PL

Withnail

And I thought the tactics were our biggest problems until now.

This sounds extremely serious, way worse than the farcical UEFA case that were just as fraudulent in it's own right as they accused us of being.

Absolute c*nts in our administration if any of this is true, and it takes away most of the joy of the last 15 years
If?????? :lol: :lol:

FujiVice

Everyone knows they've been conning the game for a decade. The surprise will be any sort of punishment, not the result. You dont go from fecking 8-1 against Boro to Premier League champions in the space of 4 seasons without financial doping and under the table shit.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Their league titles are forever typed with an asterisk now if they get to keep them

cyberman

Cheat, win and you won’t get punished for winning. What have they got out of it? 5 league titles?
Is it worth a one season points reduction? You’d have to say yes, especially if there’s a chance they could still finish above fecking Liverpool

Prodigy24

They'll probably just get a transfer ban for next January and a hefty fine that's the equivalent of pocket money for their owners.

Fr. Todd Unctious

Slap on the wrists and nothing to see here move along. They absolute haven't got the bottle to hit them with anything serious punishment wise.

City fans will really turn up the victimhood into overdrive

Lemoor

And I thought the tactics were our biggest problems until now.

This sounds extremely serious, way worse than the farcical UEFA case that were just as fraudulent in it's own right as they accused us of being.

Absolute c*nts in our administration if any of this is true, and it takes away most of the joy of the last 15 years
After football leaks documents you didn't believe book cooking to be true?

Matthew84!

I'm guessing that's why they've been very good in the last few seasons selling players and getting lots of money back.
On a serious note though, that many charges I can't see how they'd be allowed to stay in the league, I vote for relegation.

Judas

Open to offers
It would be wonderful for the league as a whole if they were sent to the bottom of the football pyramid. The owners would feck off and all would be right with the world again. If only.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
And because UEFA are fraudulent c**ts you should be allowed to do the same. What kind of logic is this?
Because that case were built around moving goalposts. It was a complete shitshow from start to finish.

This seems built on way more solid ground and the breaches presented es extremely serious. Disgusting from the people responsible, and it will be interesting to see how the club now responds to it publically. They responded loudly to the UEFA case, silence now would be worrying

cyberman

Surely the owners sell up if they’re relegated? In terms of sports washing it will turn out to be a massive failure.
What’s the opposite of sports washing?

Woodzy

How many titles do we win in the unlikely event their titles get stripped? Is it the two?

brian017

Won't happen but with the amount of breaches over such a long period, relegation should be the punishment