Closer to relegation than title

Status
Not open for further replies.

SER19

Table doesn't lie. That's reality of where we are.

Its a damming statistic of every person involved with the club. Chiefly Woodward.

marko goalo

It doesn't matter what wages we pay as it doesn't equate to their individual quality but I can honestly see us being mired lower half of the league next season unless by some miracle we get some exceptionally talented players in which to be honest isn't likely. There are so many clubs above us that any player with quality is more likely destined elsewhere and not OT. And you have to wonder whether we will have the mental fortitude if we were to be dragged into a relegation battle. It almost feels like that early 70's position whereby a relegation is the only realistic way of clearing out all the deadwood.....and this isn't a kneejerk reaction, it's been feeling this way for me for some months now

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I feel sorry for you. You really are deluded.
Two years from now we might win league one but I doubt he'll be here.
Say what you want. Under Mourinho we finished second and I had made it clear we would struggle to even finish top four next season.

This time despite being 6th I can see what ole is trying to build.

PoTMS

Say what you want. Under Mourinho we finished second and I had made it clear we would struggle to even finish top four next season.

And what is that exactly? We look like we did in December.

Godfather

Oh really? And what?

Status
Not open for further replies.