Club Friendlies - Aston Villa vs Man United on 12/09/2020

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
Haha wait till the 42nd minute, how we didnt score i will never know

Glorio

Those jersey's don't look terrible, but they are difficult to take seriously. There's something very 'exhibition-game' about them.

Chief123

Everything VDB does looks so sharp and crisp. Every pass is perfect weight. It's interesting how you can see how technicially good a player is just by basic give and go play. His runs have been brilliant into danger areas as well. He looks a very well coached player.

Crashoutcassius

I have to say I find it disappointing that James can't make more out of an opportunity today. Going to be really hard for him this year if he can't take his chance in these types of games

Dante

Average bang
If United had been winning 3 or 4 to 1 in this half, nobody could have said it was undeserved.

Crashoutcassius

Everything VDB does looks so sharp and crisp. Every pass is perfect weight. It's interesting how you can see how technicially good a player is just by basic give and go play. His runs have been brilliant into danger areas as well. He looks a very well coached player.
His runs are what he seems to be known for. Lingard, maybe not as good as VDB, makes good moves too and our issue was we never found him, hopefully he have improved enough that we find VDB (and that his finishing is better than lingards which can't be too hard, was such a major hole in his game his whole career)

HJ12

This game highlights the massive problem we have down the right. James is a much better back-up option down the left and actually offers something down that side. Apart from Greenwood, there's absolutely no one in the squad to play there at the required level.
Today is literally Dalot playing as a right back, midfielder and winger. Lingard drifting centrally all the time.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
In love with Donny already. He needs the number 18 and to die his hair a bit redder and you wouldn’t know much different :drool:

PS this keeper wtf?

Dante

Average bang
James has picked up some really good positions so far. Been a bit unlucky at vital moments.

Chief123

His runs are what he seems to be known for. Lingard, maybe not as good as VDB, makes good moves too and our issue was we never found him, hopefully he have improved enough that we find VDB (and that his finishing is better than lingards which can't be too hard, was such a major hole in his game his whole career)
Yeah you can just see the stark difference in quality between VDB and Lingard when both receive the ball.

How did we not score then?!

3KDré

Shaw's crossing has been really good this game. Hope he does more of this next season.

Crashoutcassius

This game highlights the massive problem we have down the right. James is a much better back-up option down the left and actually offers something down that side. Apart from Greenwood, there's absolutely no one in the squad to play there at the required level.
Today is literally Dalot playing as a right back, midfielder and winger. Lingard drifting centrally all the time.
true. signing for the front 3 needed very badly really