Club Ownership

tomaldinho1

Yeah, she's had major work on her face, but at one point there was nothing remotely scary looking about her features.

Was a model back in the day. Such a murky background though, look up the PCP role/court cases around the City sale to Abu Dhabi and her general business history in the UK.

croadyman

Starting to think there is no plans to appoint a Head of Recruitment,well unless it happens once Wilcox is already in place which might be the case

Tiber

Jim has done a fantastic job deflecting nearly all pressure from the Glazers even though they are still in complete control.

They might be hopeless at running at football club but they sure played a blinder on this 'takeover'

E-mal

The rat was sitting next to SJR. What an absolute Pagan, cnut, slimy fecker. Hope he looses his money in Las Vegas the way we lose our money following this club we hold dear. May all the misery we face as united fans meet him double fold.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Jim has done a fantastic job deflecting nearly all pressure from the Glazers even though they are still in complete control.

They might be hopeless at running at football club but they sure played a blinder on this 'takeover'
Factually incorrect.

Redivy

I believe Sam Williams was involved in our youth setup a few years ago and joined McKenna when he moved to Ipswich.

Really interesting signing for us if we are bringing him back to run our recruitment.

CEO: Berrada
DoF: Ashworth
Technical Director: Wilcox
Head of Recruitment: Williams

Looks like our structure is in place now. Time to let them come in and get to work. It will take 18-24 months before we see their imprints in the club. Hopefully we can see a little success sooner by making some smart signings.

Varun1

I believe Sam Williams was involved in our youth setup a few years ago and joined McKenna when he moved to Ipswich.

Really interesting signing for us if we are bringing him back to run our recruitment.

Looks like our structure is in place now. Time to let them come in and get to work. It will take 18-24 months before we see their imprints in the club. Hopefully we can see a little success sooner by making some smart signings.
Going by the tweet, I don't think he'll be Head of Rec, but you could be right.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality

I don't think that's everyone still but maybe the heads of their respective departments.

SAF is the GOAT

I don't think Williams is intended to be our Head Of Recruitment. I think he's going to find talents for the academy.

RoyH1

Finally it looks like we have a decent sporting setup and will have a coherent transfer and recruitment policy.