Cold War against China?

RedDevilQuebecois

To think that cnut of an ambassador used to work in the same job in Canada...

Anyway, no wonder why nobody can ever respect China when it comes to diplomacy after stuff like that. We can't even speak of a gaffe anymore unless he gets the sack.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

she's a little slow if she can't figure out how "anti-insurgency" facilitates "logistics"

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
As if a china ambassador would say something publicly without confirming it first with Beijing 5 times over to make sure it's okay to say it, so his family doesn't move to a concentration camp. It's a charade to calm the west a bit, nothing more. They are not ready (yet?) to break with the west, so they need some western friendly acts every now and then.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

not surprised...just like the cold war. commie billionaire elites reading straight from das capital. trying to subvert US society (and worldwide democracy and freedom) by inventing race issues.

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers

not surprised...just like the cold war. commie billionaire elites reading straight from das capital. trying to subvert US society (and worldwide democracy and freedom) by inventing race issues.
Bolovians must be really concerned.

RedDevilQuebecois

Isn't the world already in the shit with the meltdown of ice in both poles? The last thing anyone needs is more human activity at the poles, especially in Antarctica. That's unless the CCP is okay with seeing their entire coastline (and a large chunk of their economy) flooded.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
The United States' cold war in space is continuing along swimmingly as indicated by recent statements from the US Space Force about its current posturing toward China and Russia.

"We’re under threat in the space domain," declared John Shaw, the deputy commander of the US Space Force, during a symposium held earlier this week as quoted by SpaceNews. "If I were on the General Staff of Russia, or if I was serving in the [China’s People’s Liberation Army] I would be advising the leadership to go after the space capabilities of the United States."

As warmongering as the whole thing sounds, Shaw did have a point when noting at the event that the American satellites which "project power across the planet" are "not all that well defended."

https://futurism.com/the-byte/space-force-china-russia-threat

RedDevilQuebecois

If anyone well versed in history is willing to contradict me, I'm fine with it. I will say that I don't remember any major power using its "diplomats" ever being this unhinged and spouting so much crap other than perhaps Germany under Wilhelm II.

Last edited:

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
If anyone who is well versed in history is willing to contradict me, I'm fine with it. I will say that I don't remember any major power using its "diplomats" ever being this unhinged and spouting so much crap other than perhaps Germany under WIlhelm II.
Colin Powell

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Such aspirations? Good luck with the massive clusterfeck coming with ageing population and then the eventual regression of living standards in China.
Some folks have made the argument that China has already peaked, knows it's declining and wants to make moves fast.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

The internet has a lot to answer for ffs. The fear, paranoia and outright lunacy behind these conspiracy theories is fecking frightening. More frightening is how many believe all this bullshit.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
You Are Demonstrating That Democracies Matter: U.S. President Praises PM Modi | G7 Summit 2023 You are demonstrating that democracies matter. Next month we have a dinner for you in Washington. Everyone in the whole country wants to come. You are too popular: US President Biden praises PM Modi

https://www.news18.com/videos/world...er-u-s-president-praises-pm-modi-7874653.html

the democratic alliance - for freedom, against dictatorship - is expanding :drool:

RedDevilQuebecois

Jesus H. Christ! What the hell is wrong with that country?:mad::mad::mad:

Chinese salvage ship caught red-handed looting battleship wrecks

Those assclowns have been caught ripping up the World War II wrecks of the battleship HMS Prince of Wales and the battlecruiser HMS Repulse for high-quality steel. For the reord, that loation is the resting place of 840 men. Apparently those scavengers have a long history of going after so many shipwrecks in the area if we have to believe the article.

How would they feel if Western entities came in to steal away so many archeological artefacts, entire sections of the Great Wall, and even tombs of their most revered leaders of years past? They better answer that question for all of us.

Last edited:

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

Those assclowns have been caught ripping up the World War II wrecks of the battleship HMS Prince of Wales and the battlecruiser HMS Repulse for high-quality steel. For the reord, that loation is the resting place of 840 men. Apparently those scavengers have a long history of going after so many shipwrecks in the area if we have to believe the article.

How would they feel if Western entities came in to steal away so many archeological artefacts, entire sections of the Great Wall, and even tombs of their most revered leaders of years past? They better answer that question for all of us.
You can ask them (and many others) how it feels because that's exactly what western countries have done?

Revan

Assumptionman
You might need to visit a Western museum, I think.

Smores

The UK, Netherlands, Indonesia to name but a few all have come under scrutiny for the same thing over the last decade. No one really cares enough to prevent the practice of illegal salvage.

I know that ruins your angry prejudiced rants against China but perhaps you'll learn to question a practice and not just disparage an entire nation. Nah.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

The west looted funerary areas grabed actual mummies and expose them and they refuse to return anything nowadays. what are you talking about? many times you acuse other countries of doing what the west had been doing for decades if not centuries

RedDevilQuebecois

The UK, Netherlands, Indonesia to name but a few all have come under scrutiny for the same thing over the last decade. No one really cares enough to prevent the practice of illegal salvage.

I know that ruins your angry prejudiced rants against China but perhaps you'll learn to question a practice and not just disparage an entire nation. Nah.
I disparage whoever the feck I want. Thank you very much. The Law of the Sea exists for a reason.

Bore off.

Last edited: