College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
OU has had their share of embarrassments, but it is tough to recall a more miserable game. QB looking like the worst of Baker overthrowing everyone before being knocked out, the defender that got ejected for it in tears on the sideline, backup QB afraid to even throw the ball, another guy carted off to the hospital with a neck injury, 5 or 6 more starters lost on top of that.

And none of that was even the reason we lost. I almost expect to lost to K-State every other year but this was brutal.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I hate that guy. ESPN did a piece on one of their players who had a little sister at 15 with terminal brain cancer. He had the nerve to stand up in front of a full gym and say "God has a plan". What a fecking twat.
He is quite the thumper.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Michigan playing like shit. Our conference campaign has not been convincing thus far...

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
No doubt watching Ewers play they'd have beaten Alabama (and later Tech) with him remaining in the game fully fit. That said, he needs to work on his mechanics some. Tends to sometimes put too much on his passes and misses targets. Just missed a wide open easy touchdown pass with a too hard, too high pass then follows that pass with a weak off foot attempt to throw away to avoid a sack and air mails right to a defender.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I remember going to the OB & it was packed every time…

The OB was in Miami. The Rock is about a 40 minute drive from campus, which when combined with an average team gets small crowds.

There’s a movement to build a new Orange Bowl in Coral Gables at the moment

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The OB was in Miami. The Rock is about a 40 minute drive from campus, which when combined with an average team gets small crowds.

Oh, I know where the current stadium is, but it’s just a stark comparison & shows that some fan bases can be quite fair weathered. It’s not always going to be students that populate a stadium.

Good for y’all that a new OB is possibly to be built for just that reason. I used to attend games there in the mid 80s as a grade schooler up til 92 when Vanover ran the opening kick to the house, but Wide Right II happened at the end of the game.

Florida & FSU truly benefit from having stadiums within the school proper, is the plan to build a new OB going to be on campus or near it?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Oh, I know where the current stadium is, but it’s just a stark comparison & shows that some fan bases can be quite fair weathered. It’s not always going to be students that populate a stadium.

Good for y’all that a new OB is possibly to be built for just that reason. I used to attend games there in the mid 80s as a grade schooler up til 92 when Vanover ran the opening kick to the house, but Wide Right II happened at the end of the game.

Florida & FSU truly benefit from having stadiums within the school proper, is the plan to build a new OB going to be on campus or near it?
John Ruiz, Miami’s new Billionaire benefactor, is trying to get it built in or very near to Coral Gables.

MrMarcello

Who's gonna pay for it? That's gotta be $500m or more these days.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What is this madness? An SC game before 9:30 pm? Witchcraft!

Sitting on the couch with a glass of scotch and my dog, SC game on, and SC is good again. Fantastic Saturday night.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The lack of talent on both side of the line is terrifying this year and horrifying for next year. Helton was a cancer.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What is this madness? An SC game before 9:30 pm? Witchcraft!

Sitting on the couch with a glass of scotch and my dog, SC game on, and SC is good again. Fantastic Saturday night.
Saw it earlier & was gonna DM you that the game was early. Then the Rays took my attention for over five hours.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
SC OL is an abomination. They are getting dominated by Washington ducking State.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
How the hell were Kentucky ranked 13?
Wins against Miami (OH), Youngstown St., and N. Illinois, and now unranked Florida. Losing again, now to S. Carolina.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Following the UAT game on Gsmecast and :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at A&M. 12 men on the field on a 4th and 4 leads to first down for UAT.

MrMarcello

One final play in the Alabama/A&M game... def holding gives Aggies a chance from the ALA-2. Did look like the RT false-started on the same play and probably should have been off-setting.

Bad pass play call/decision by the QB and that's it. That's not even a score if he catches.

Status
Not open for further replies.