College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Woke up to see the SC score, looks like we got away with one. One benefit of the conference move is no more 9:30 games on a channel no one gets.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Ah the condoms and not the cocks. I usually call them USC when ND is stomping them into the ground. Might be a tighter game this year though. I thought you were from the midwest or something
What are you going to refer to us as when ND’s own Miss Handsmaid’s Tale bans condoms?

Anyways, Born and raised in California before my Southern and Midwestern adventures so SC fan since childhood (for my sins, they were dreadful in the 80’s). Unfortunately, ND/SC are rarely good at the same time as witnessed by the usually multi year dominance by one team. Hopefully this is the year it flips back to LA from Gilead.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
What are you going to refer to us as when ND’s own Miss Handsmaid’s Tale bans condoms?

Anyways, Born and raised in California before my Southern and Midwestern adventures so SC fan since childhood (for my sins, they were dreadful in the 80’s). Unfortunately, ND/SC are rarely good at the same time as witnessed by the usually multi year dominance by one team. Hopefully this is the year it flips back to LA from Gilead.
:lol: Gilead

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
For anyone confused as to why USC is moving out of the PAC12 you need look no further than the last 2 weeks:

- Last week: 9:30 ET on PAC12 Network
-This week: 10:30 ET on ESPN

How the hell is 80% of the country, and many of the voters, supposed to watch your games when they finish at 1am? Part of it is geography, but most of it is the ineptitude of the PAC12. Infuriating.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
For anyone confused as to why USC is moving out of the PAC12 you need look no further than the last 2 weeks:

- Last week: 9:30 ET on PAC12 Network
-This week: 10:30 ET on ESPN

How the hell is 80% of the country, and many of the voters, supposed to watch your games when they finish at 1am? Part of it is geography, but most of it is the ineptitude of the PAC12. Infuriating.
But this didn't affect them when they're winning every dang game including championships.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
But this didn't affect them when they're winning every dang game including championships.
That was pre-PAC12 network, so Fox had the conference contract and would put them on in prime time. Now, in order to boost their shit network, the conference will schedule their premier games for these slots on their network. Additionally, ESPN has contracts in place with other conferences, so the 10:30 slot is about all they have open to show PAC-12 games. This weeks game was MOVED to 10:30 to accommodate ESPN.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not sure what has gotten into my Seminoles, but it is actually enjoyable. Doesn’t seem like a phase, it seems that Norvell is finally starting to put his imprint on the team.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Any follow-up on the Young injury?

Commentators suggested it might be rotator cuff which is season, potentially career ending. The one guy saying it was very similar play to how he tore his cuff.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He’s got $12m per year to console him
I guess I’ll always remember him as a youngster when he was promoted. I actually remember where I was in Clemson when Bowden was fired & the position went to him. A lot of confused faces that night.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Any follow-up on the Young injury?

Commentators suggested it might be rotator cuff which is season, potentially career ending. The one guy saying it was very similar play to how he tore his cuff.
Sprained AC joint is the early diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.