g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Colombian Gems

TheReligion

Abusive
James Rodriguez, Wilmar Barrios and Juan Quintero have all impressed tonight.

Obviously we all know about Rodriguez but looking at Barrios and Quintero, both seem pretty available and not at a massive cost? Quintero is out of favour at Porto and on loan at River Plate whilst Barrios is playing at Boca.

Bole Top

Barrios has release clause btw. he's available for 14.5 mil if some club make that offer.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
James Rodriguez was ideal for United after Real Madrid.

F1D

James Rodriguez, Wilmar Barrios and Juan Quintero have all impressed tonight.

Obviously we all know about Rodriguez but looking at Barrios and Quintero, both seem pretty available and not at a massive cost? Quintero is out of favour at Porto and on loan at River Plate whilst Barrios is playing at Boca.
Quintero is only playing well on a tournaments.

Nero

People get way too carried away with players at World Cups.

Inter Yer Nan

I remember people getting excited at the prospect of us signing half the Dutch team after the group stages in 2014 and subsequently they haven't qualified for a tournament since.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Gutted. Didn't think this thread was about players.

Giggs86

I was expecting something else when I opened this thread.

Disappointed.

ATXRedDevil

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
James had a good career trajectory from Porto to Monaco but the Real move was really a mistake in hindsight.
Would like to see Quintero at a strong CL side to see if he can reach his potential.

Also

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Quadrado would be a decent right wing option. Better than Willian imo.

marktan

Quadrado would be a decent right wing option. Better than Willian imo.
No way. He was poor for Chelsea, okay to average for Juve, and was poor in the first WC game and wasn't great again today aside from the goal. A goal shouldn't mask his flaws, he's got pace, but his technique leaves a lot to be desired.

fatmanWazza

Not going to lie.. I thought this thread had pics of Colombian fans or something on those lines :lol::nervous:

ElectroManiac

Quintero has a lot of talent but I think doesn't have the mentality. There is a reason he hasn't do good at Porto.

Quite a few gems in the crowd.
Not Gonna deny is the first though on my head when I saw the thread title. :nervous::nervous:

James had a good career trajectory from Porto to Monaco but the Real move was really a mistake in hindsight.
Would like to see Quintero at a strong CL side to see if he can reach his potential.

Also
She kind looks like Anne Hathaway