Television Colony (New TV Series)

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Yes, I'm watching it, pretty decent although I think they need to start giving us a little more of the backstory soon, like explaining about the invasion, the factory etc.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Watching and enjoying so far. Probably just a filler between better stuff but you never know.

The Firestarter

Just finished the first season. Surprised there are so few replies here. I think is a good show, basically the setting is ripped from Half Life 2 the video game (with the drones and everything). I hope they don't make the same mistake as with Lost, looks good so far.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I got through season 1 but it had better improve if I'm to make it through season 2

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Luckily it was just a 10 episode season, so, we managed somehow. :)

I'm tired of oppressive regime/resistance trope, but the characters were fine, and the setting is a bit interesting. But, really, they should start giving us something more, and fast in the early season 2.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I liked it.

I think they have saved the background on the aliens and the aliens themselves for season 2 so people would remain interested. We got a small look with the dead and captured alien in the season finale, but still it is very much a mystery.

You can tell they are building up to revealing them, with the puny guvernour guy saying it is a "humbling experience" to meet them, and them building a base on the Moon etc.

SwansonsTache

watched up to EP 8 last night and pretty decent , liking it a lot.
Hopefully season 2 will tell more about the invaders.
I've seen entire season 1, and I think they've purposely left out revealing the aliens, building up to it with the regional governor stating meeting them as "humbling" etc.

You get a small sneak peek in the last ep, but that is all it is.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why doesn't anyone rate this show? I think it's very good.... When I think about some of the shows people watch I'm surprised this and The Expanse have so few fans. Two top shows.

SwansonsTache

Expanse is several levels above Colony. Best scifi last few years.

12 monkeys might be in with a shout, but that is about it.

Still watch Colony though, it is decent.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
First episode of second season was pretty great. I like the ideas they had about the invasion, and the building tension before the start of it was excellent.

I just fear the rest (in the *present*), won't be that good. Do hope he finds the son, don't want at least that to drag on and on.

12 more episodes to go!

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
First episode of second season was pretty great. I like the ideas they had about the invasion, and the building tension before the start of it was excellent.

I just fear the rest (in the *present*), won't be that good. Do hope he finds the son, don't want at least that to drag on and on.

12 more episodes to go!
It's all good, I won't spoil anything. Broussard is a great character this season too.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Finished them all in a week. Really like it and looking forward to next season.

SwansonsTache

Give us some background and disclosure on the aliens already ffs!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Season 3 appears to be better than season 2. It's kept me well engaged so far, 7 episodes in.