g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Music Commercial Hip Hop Thread

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Pfft, I bet none of you were listening to UK Hip Hop when it was Skinnyman, Jehst, Taskforce et al. But now it’s all trendy and in the charts everyone’s here for it. Glory hunters
Council Estate of Mind was mine and my mates whole Autumn/Winter 2004. Used to love the fact he was born in Leeds Chapeltown which was just over the way from us.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Council Estate of Mind was mine and my mates whole Autumn/Winter 2004. Used to love the fact he was born in Leeds Chapeltown which was just over the way from us.
I actually saw him in Leeds when that came out, at the Cockpit. Went backstage cos I knew the hype man and he was just sat there with 3 very sketchy looking girls writhing on him while he billed a spliff. Didn’t say a word to us and then went to sleep. :lol:

Pickle85

Anyone been listening to the Courtney Bell album? Hadn't heard of him before but really enjoying it. Shades of Kendrick (not at k dot's level obviously) - conscious and an impressive rhymer