Community Shield 2022: Liverpool v Manchester City 5pm BST 30 July

Olecurls99

Never a pen. He had no intention of handling that and the ball was going wide. Hands go up when you jump. It's just natural.

The desperation of Liverpool fans to make Nunez work. They're making it worse for him. :lol:

Teja

I'm amazed Diaz was still on the field. Don't think I noticed him for about a solid half an hour.

Fooza

Nukaku misses one on one opportunity and two wide headers

"he's been brilliant" :lol:

MonkeysMagic

I think this'll be short lived co-commentating position for Carney, dreadful analysis. But then there is the Sky Sports lot, so maybe she'll fit right in!

Nick7

It baffles me how a team with so much quality like City look so consistently shite in “bigger” games. I realise this is essentially a pre-season friendly but yeah they were like this last season too.

redcucumber

Good lord this co commentator is hopeless. How do football studios so consistently hire feckwits

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The thing with Darwin is that he'll score a boatload for Liverpool and people will call him shit because of his technique and inconsistent finishing... But he gets in so many chances

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Nunez has settled in with the diving antics.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Carney is an awful pundit

Literally disagree with everything she comes out with
I don't mind her as long as she isn't commentating. She seems to talk for the sake of it, so then comes out with tosh. Actually prefer Sue Smith as co-commentator if they do use a woman.

Teja

The thing with Darwin is that he'll score a boatload for Liverpool and people will call him shit because of his technique and inconsistent finishing... But he gets in so many chances
Yep good pace, power and good enough technique. Think he'll take that starting #9 for them sooner rather than later. I dunno what that means for guys like Salah. I wonder how ready they are for a guy like Nunez to be the primary goal threat.

Idxomer

It baffles me how a team with so much quality like City look so consistently shite in “bigger” games. I realise this is essentially a pre-season friendly but yeah they were like this last season too.
That reminds me of some people crying here because they were sure City had more chance of beating Liverpool than Madrid.

PoTMS

Nunez has been pretty good despite missing those sitters. :angel:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
There's not a worse commentator than sam matterface

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I really don't rate Foden. Doesn't do anything, isn't quick, barely goes anywhere when he dribbles, can't really pass well, doesn't have a good cross. Tidy but he really doesn't ever do much, if he wasn't at City he'd really be a mid table player.