Community Shield 2022: Liverpool v Manchester City 5pm BST 30 July

Chief123

City win.

It will be a Nunez shit show with Klopp doing another weird post match interview.

Josh 76

Will Liverpool have a open top bus parade if they win ?

Whoever wins will be crowned the quadruple-winner-to-be.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
City win.

It will be a Nunez shit show with Klopp doing another weird post match interview.
Our sights are on the game on the following day. Yes, that's right we're playing on Saturday AND on Sunday. :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

City to win although reckon Liverpool will run then close despite how underwhelming they have looked in pre-season.

Our sights are on the game on the following day. Yes, that's right we're playing on Saturday AND on Sunday. :lol:
As are we.

GMoore23

City for the comfortable win.

I have a feeling Liverpool are headed for a shaky season.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Regardless of who wins, we're gonna beat them 4 times next season in the league.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Relax its a friendly with an unknown team. Klopp doesnt need to moan and ask for 40 subs for this one.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
This is on ITV in England, which is nice.

Hopefully a high scoring game, ending with a mass brawl between the players (nobody getting hurt of course) resulting in monstrously long suspensions.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
How do you play this game at the king power and moan about the FA tournaments being devalued. The Community shield should be played at Wembley.

Idxomer

How do you play this game at the king power and moan about the FA tournaments being devalued. The Community shield should be played at Wembley.
They can't because of the Women's Euros final.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
Is Dias City captain now? Must be highly regarded in the squad.

Jack-C20

We all know this doesn’t really matter but for me, this is the start of the season. Been a quick summer really.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
They can't because of the Women's Euros final.
That’s tomorrow ? None of the other Women’s games have been at Wembley either. Community shield should be at Wembley. I can’t imagine going to the King Power for it....probably because we’ve no hope of being in it at the minute though.

phelans shorts

That’s tomorrow ? None of the other Women’s games have been at Wembley either. Community shield should be at Wembley. I can’t imagine going to the King Power for it....probably because we’ve no hope of being in it at the minute though.
Majors UEFA finals usually require the pitch to not be used for another competition for x amount of time before a major final

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Ahhhh the new season is upon us finally ! And we start with a banger!

The curtain opener promises to be a good one.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Adrian is still at Liverpool?! :eek:

What happened to Keheller given he was playing majority of cup games last season.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
We all know this doesn’t really matter but for me, this is the start of the season. Been a quick summer really.
It don’t matter to the ones not participating but it’s the first official game of the new season and I enjoy it personally!