Congrats to Chelsea....

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Was theirs this year and they deserve it, 103 goals (so far) for the season. Bugger our injuries this year.

Jacob

Congratulations, as much as I hate you, you've been the better team and have actually played some good football with lots of goals. Well played Carlo, hope to see you next season!

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Well done Chelsea, hopefully we'll do better next year

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They're living on past glories, them winning the Premier League was sooo 10 minutes ago, it's all about next season :p

Rahul

Congratulations Chelsea. Thoroughly deserved to win the title this year.

We'll take it back off you next year though :devil:

Also well done to Ancelotti.

Number7

Ret's Slave
I think they did deserve it, but I still, despite the 7/8 goal routs against steaming piles of shit, don't think they're that good.

Their away record is a bit suspect, but they have beat the other big 2 in us and Arsenal so meh.

Would help if they played Wigan, Stoke and Liverpool when they had something to play for.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
It hurts a lot less seeing them win it than it would seeing Liverpool or City win it.

Think about that for a moment.

I can shrug it off much faster knowing it wasn't one of our proper rivals that won it.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
The league table doesn't lie. They were the better team this season, but only just, so congratulations to them and bloody impressive to score over 100 goals.

Bring on the world cup and next season so we can start all the madness all over again.

Love it.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Congrats to our resident Chelsea fans on here, title well won.

See you next year.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Congratulations to Chelsea: clearly the best team this season.

Rahul

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson: "Next year we will hopefully bring back the title to the best place in the world."

wr8_utd

:'(
They really have been deserving Champions this year. Fair play to them.

Kelvin

terry sly dig at us

Chelsea captain John Terry: "It's about Chelsea Football Club and our day today. It's been a hard three years, not winning the Premier League, but we've done it today and we deserved it. It's been inside of me for three years, seeing Man United lift it season after season and every single one of us has sat there and watched it. And now it's their turn to sit there and watch us today."

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
An-ce-lottiiiiiiiiiiii
Are you listening
You better keep that trophy glistening
'cause we'll be back in May
To take it away
Walking in a Fergie wonderland.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
terry sly dig at us

Chelsea captain John Terry: "It's about Chelsea Football Club and our day today. It's been a hard three years, not winning the Premier League, but we've done it today and we deserved it. It's been inside of me for three years, seeing Man United lift it season after season and every single one of us has sat there and watched it. And now it's their turn to sit there and watch us today."
Not really a dig, it's the truth. It would have hurt Chelsea watching us sneak up on them without adding much to the same squad they beat to the title the previous two seasons, and then seeing us build on that as they went though managers like sweets.

Next season is going to be a cracker, City will be better, Spurs will build and if Wenger opens his cheque book who knows how they'll be.

At least it'll make a good episode of Premier League Years.

Crustanoid

If anything, they just potentailly extended SAFs career as manager.

So congrats for that...

Crustanoid

terry sly dig at us

IMO its that slight extra hunger they had over our players which has won them this

chewingkebabs

Congratulations to Chelsea. And Drogba, for his scoring title.

And let's give a hearty round of applause to Petr Cech for winning the ultimate trophy, the Golden Glove!

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
Chelsea deserved it over the course of the season. They only lost one game to the rest of the top 4, and scored a record amount of goals, fair play.

Now what annoys me is my dickhead Chelsea 'fan' friend giving it the billy bigtime over the phone and Windows Live after refusing to watch any form of Chelsea game since they got knocked out by Inter in the CL, a day on which he said he didn't care about this season anymore and he was waiting for the WC to start. The only game he's watched or otherwise followed since then was today, and he's currently going hyper. Now THAT annoys me

CantonaVeron

Congratulations to Chelsea not sure they deserved it but I guess they have the trophy. Don't know why we can't mention the bad decisions against us though they ultimatley have been key in deciding the title race if the decisions were correctly made in the games between us the table would look very different.