Congratulations arsenal

AndyMUFC

If they get through these next few games, both of them and City play nearly everyone up there and have a similar lead then it'll probably be theirs.

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
They've only dropped 5 points after 16 games. What's the highest points tally after 16 in PL history? Feel it must be up there, top 5 maybe
Liverpool 19/20 and Man City 17/18 dropped only 2 points after 16 games. Chelsea 05/06 and Man City 11/12 dropped 5 points. All these teams ended up winning the league :nervous:

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
City’s next few games are pretty rough. They could be out of the race in a few weeks.

wangyu

Best team in the country so far and it is not even close. Yet the next 3 league games could change things up…

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Why we trying to jinx them?
Why not? This isn't an Arsenal forum :)

Arsenal or City is like choosing between fleas or crabs.
Yeah, my enemy's enemy is no friend of mine, especially in EPL when whichever one wins has zero effect on our only realistic goal of making top 4. Not to mention that, not that long ago, Arsenal used to be our top rival, in Wenger vs SAF battles. Since when are we congratulating other teams with winning EPL, and in Jan, too?

Last edited:

arnie_ni

Liverpool 19/20 and Man City 17/18 dropped only 2 points after 16 games. Chelsea 05/06 and Man City 11/12 dropped 5 points. All these teams ended up winning the league :nervous:
So joint top 5 then? Actually don't feel arsenal's start has been spoken about as much as it should. It's one of the best ever.

TheArse

Supports
Arsenal
Best team in the country so far and it is not even close. Yet the next 3 league games could change things up…
Agreed.

We play Newcastle, United, Tottenham and City within our next 6 PL games all without our first choice striker. We'll know where we stand after that.

I still have City as favourites.

wangyu

While Utd isn’t up to standards I think we as EPL followers should be happy that at least this league is still competitive. The same thing can’t be said in Germany, France and Spain.
If arsenal wins it it would be the next surprise after Leicester in 2016 and in general that is good.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Fair play to them. They've matched what Liverpool managed in the league under Klopp and I really didn't see it coming.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
we are on board to qualify for CL at the very least this season. Let's see where we finish in the end.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Leandro Trossard - Maguire's Belgian brother, from another mother. Even our legendary captain would have been proud of that incredible blunder that gave Brighton second goal.

I really, really, really don't want City winning a treble, and with Real bottling it last week, it unfortunately feels inevitable with Arsenal also bottling. At least, it now depends solely on us and FA Cup final, but we are exhausted and weakened by Glazers fecking us over in January (#weghorst). All that said - Arsenal's meltdown in recent games is just incredible. Nobody to blame but themselves.

Almost feel sorry for Arteta.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It’s quite amazing how easy they made it for City in the end.