Congratulations to Guardiola for his first Champions League title without Messi/Xavi/Iniesta at their peak

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You know, I think a bigger crime than City being a good club now is that their spokespeople are just about the worst people in the known world.

I long for a parallel universe where people stopped listening to Oasis after 1999 and the likes of Noel Gallagher faded into obscurity.
So want Chelski to win so I can reply to this. The scruffy talentless wanker.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I was told that Pep was going to coach his team to victory though? :lol: :lol: :lol:

gungho

No wonder some people call him a Pep Guardiola is my idol. Two shots on target?

Paul_Scholes18

Perfect jinx well done :). Finally something to celebrate this season. We won nothing, but I will party tonight a little bit.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Poor Pep fans had to delete all "PL, CL, League cup" is as good a treble as 1999 as no one cares about FA cup.

Red Star One

Posted elsewhere but relevant here

It's been clear for years and dead on obvious since January that they'd win it and that whole air of inevitability will sum up the feeling for many football fans and dare i say some city fans too. The natural, boring conclusion of what happens when a corrupt state empties money into a nobody football club for a decade.

Saw noel Gallagher on bbc saying how after they won the league he didn't want to win the CL straight away as it would be too easy and this way they feel like they 'worked for it.'

It's a sad, manufactured, soulless 21st century version of an incredible tournament,that is at its lowest ebb with 2 oil teams who tried to leave it battling it out in front of a few thousand neutrals
Mate, so I suppose he goes to BBC again tomorrow to say how good it was to lose tonight as it will only be sweeter next time, right?

SER19

Mate, so I suppose he goes to BBC again tomorrow to say how good it was to lose tonight as it will only be sweeter next time, right?
:lol:

Oh his little local scrappy underdog club will sign Grealish and Haaland and make another go next year once lawyers have been paid off and money has been shifted to every corner of the earth

Red Star One

Oh his little local scrappy underdog club will sign Grealish and Haaland and make another go next year once lawyers have been paid off and money has been shifted to every corner of the earth
yet statistically next season they go out in R16 to Lille or something

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
He just lost the final.

Not that surprising, really.

a) Weird Starting XI, ignoring, once again, the role of a classic CF.
b) City lost their best player (De Bruyne)
c) Pep struggles against defensive sides
d) glorified defense; not that good since Kompany left.

His peak remains 2011.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
From 2018: Yaya Toures agent Dimitry Seluk:"Pep turned all Africa against himself for how he treated Yaya. And I’m sure that many African shamans in the future will not allow Guardiola to win the Champions League. This will be for Guardiola an African curse. Life will show whether I am right or not"

It's already over.

Red Star One

From 2018: Yaya Toures agent Dimitry Seluk:"Pep turned all Africa against himself for how he treated Yaya. And I’m sure that many African shamans in the future will not allow Guardiola to win the Champions League. This will be for Guardiola an African curse. Life will show whether I am right or not"

It's already over.
Well mate in my eyes you deserve to be promoted for sharing this bullseye prophecy. I have a soft spot for African shamans now, too :lol::lol::lol: