Congratulations to Simeone for his second league title

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
If this works, someone please pay this man to start a new thread congratulating Emery for winning the Europa League.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Puceeeeeelaaaa Puceeeeeeelaaaaaa

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i knew zodane would bottle it. he’s just a bald pc teacher.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
If Atletico lose this title they'll have surely made it the biggest bottle job ever? Especially with neither Madrid nor Barca attheir best this season.

FatTails

If Atletico lose this title they'll have surely made it the biggest bottle job ever? Especially with neither Madrid nor Barca attheir best this season.
No. Anything above 3rd is an overachievement for Atletico, considering the transfer budgets, wage bills, and commercial footprint of the three Spanish clubs.

FatTails

In a season where all three clubs seem like they are actively trying not to win the title, is there a more apt way for Atletico to win it than by both them and RM losing today? :D

FatTails

So sick of everyone calling everyone bottle jobs :lol:
Always annoyed me how it happens anytime a team overachieves early in the season and falls away eventually to more of their expected level. It is frustrating especially when the final position of a team is still an overachievement.

People are easily fooled by the sequence of events. If a teams starts poorly and then rallies towards the end of the season, finishing slightly above expectations, they’re considered to have done well, rescued their season, and “it could’ve been so different” if they didn’t start poorly. Flip that sequence around and they’re bottle jobs, mentally weak, and lack the experience and know-how to see things out. Nonsense.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Jinx threads isn't for everyone. Sorry bro.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
No. Anything above 3rd is an overachievement for Atletico, considering the transfer budgets, wage bills, and commercial footprint of the three Spanish clubs.
He’s the highest paid coach in the world. He earns €40m a year.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Yeah but they did have what 16 points' lead? And it's not like they're bunch of nobodies, in the last few years they played in an UCL final, won La Liga etc

SirAF

Ageist
This. Well done to Simeone and Atletico! I have a lot of time for him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What a gracious thread