Conte | Spurs Manager

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
There were four Spurs sprinting through the defensive line on that Lucas goal, defensive coach indeed. One of my best friends is a Spurs fan. He is probably running through his house high fiving everyone.

Nero

Man Utd had the opportunity to sack Ole and hire Conte. There will always be comparisons between the two now that the board decided it was better to keep Ole.
Maybe United have their sights on a different manager. Doesn't mean they think Ole is better than Conte.

Biggins

Are people seriously claiming that Conte already changed Spurs? Oh my

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Not watching that conference game, but what's happened, has the Conte continuum been shortened by 3 years to 90 minutes?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He should be. I’m convinced this was a terrible move for him.

Not based on tonight, just based on it being fecking Spurs.
Conte's extreme winning mentality vs Spurs' serial bottling is genuinely going to be a fascinating battle.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Man Utd had the opportunity to sack Ole and hire Conte. There will always be comparisons between the two now that the board decided it was better to keep Ole.
You're so dramatic. "always" be comparisons? Solskjaer will be gone in a few weeks :lol:

BorisManUtd

There were four Spurs sprinting through the defensive line on that Lucas goal, defensive coach indeed. One of my best friends is a Spurs fan. He is probably running through his house high fiving everyone.
Relax man, you've made you point several times. Conte is top manager, we're idiots for not taking him, Spurs tore mighty Vittese defence apart in first half.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Both teams at ten, have not seen this in a while. I was adding chemicals to the pool and missed how Spurs got a red?