Cop in America doing a bad job, again

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Is it mandatory for cops to shoot to kill every single time? Furthermore, firing 91 rounds in 41 seconds is rather disproportionate and they always do that to a black man.
Is colour of the skin important in this exact case? What they should to do in this particular case (lets put other shit which they do aside)? Guy fired first on bloody police. They should fire back one shot and again negotiate?
They asked him multiple times to go out from his car, he decided to shoot first and from close range he wounded police officer.

Yeah, police does crazy shit but in this case....nah.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
plainclothes cops walking to the car with guns already pulled out. i have no idea why he's supposed to assume they're cops and it's not a carjacking.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
plainclothes cops walking to the car with guns already pulled out. i have no idea why he's supposed to assume they're cops and it's not a carjacking.
One of the videos shows an officer in a ballistic vest arrive before the shooting starts.

That said, 91 rounds in 41 seconds is a lot of overkill.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
SMFH...

With stuff like this, it's no wonder why people still carry guns around and it's also another reason why ordinary cops should never be allowed to carry guns on patrol if you want mentalities to change about guns. And if cops can't accept that, if that's beyond their oath to protect and to serve, they can feel free to leave the service and go back to flipping burgers like the losers they are.
Sorry for the confusion. It was a tongue in cheek comment from this brilliant bit.

Last edited: